<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 3 April 2007
It's just my current obsessions.
16:18

GOOOOODNESS. I found this skin when I was browsing information for Heaven's Tree/Tree in Heaven, or whatever it is. BAHHH. I'm obsessed with this drama all over again! My brother and I are crazy over this, okay?! We love Heaven's Tree! I don't care, I'm going to get the new whole box set with Korean speaking & English subtitles, anytime! Even if it's after PMR, I don't mind!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Seriously, I'm going crazy again! I LOVEEEEE Heaven's Tree. AHH.

PLEASE COMMENT IF THIS SKIN IS NOT RIGHT.

DANG.

I still love Heaven's Tree.

My brother and I used 56.9mb from our memory to fit in all the soundtracks. Ngehngeh.

When I went to school today, as I know, the only person I can babble Heaven's Tree is JASMINE. Aw. I love herrr. Jasmine is the only one because she is like the only one who watched it already. THANKS TO ME, for recommending it to her. Did I? I forgot. Oh so whatever, I'm still loving Heaven's Tree. Buggermotherfucker, Lee Wan (Kim Hyung Su), damn hot lah okay? OMG. He's like damn bugger hot lah. I've seen him acting twice and I didn't know, until I surfed the net searching for him. Once on Stairways To Heaven, and now, HEAVEN'S TREE. Haiyer. The thing is...they're both my favorites. And I know nuts about it.

Whatever la. I still love Heaven's Tree.

IDONTCAREJASMINEHAVETOWATCHITWITHMEAGAIN!

Labels: