I update my blog today because Jasmine's been saying that I haven't update my blog. Yes, I know that, very much. It's because I have nothing to say and I am still addicted to Heaven's Tree. I am still alive. I still have a life. Or no? Whatever.
The love of my life is Heaven's Tree. Lee Wan is hot lah. That's all I can say.
GRRR.
Anyway, just for fun, I got the Heaven's Tree original drama box set for my birthday present. Whatever it is, it's just an early birthday gift. I LOVE IT OKAY. It's my fault for not getting addicted to it last year. I liked it, but I didn't really watch it. My brother and I are actually obsessed over it now.
We filled our phone & mp3 memory with Heaven's Tree OST. Okay. That explains how much we're addicted to it now. We wanted to convert it into mp4 or 3gp, so we can either put it into our phone or mp4. But too bad. TAKDA PROGRAM TO CONVERT VIDEOS. SAKIT HATI BETUL. Never mind.
I still got the drama box set. Teehee. I still prefer the DVD version of the box design. It's really nice. I wish I got the DVD version.
I wanna learn Korean wth. Seriously. DANG. I stopped addicting to Korean's culture for more than a year ago. And once again, I'm back being a Korean freak. May God bless me. I don't care but I have to try getting that DVD box. But...I got the VCDs already. I WANNA CRYYY. Whatever lah, but AT LEAST I have the VCDs.
Anyway, I'm lack of ideas again. I'll be back, when I have something to say. Just to share:
Labels: Multimedia