<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 3 July 2007
O MAI FLIGIN GAWD!
20:12

Mind my title.

WHATSOWHATEVER IT IS.

Today is some useless Scrabbie competition. I regretted for staying back. Gr.

But!

I went for lunchie with Jasmine and all the Omega gang. I feel ike I am a fool again. Don't know what happened we came into PS and Chea's topic. =.= Jasmine was like, "WTFMAN" when I told her their age. See, PS & Cheachea, people shocked eh.

I went on tension and I was in a mess sine it's my first time controlling [kinda]. =.=

The Form 5s don't wanna coorporate with me. Seriously. They were all like, "Okay" at first then they don't wanna play, 'cause as what JasmineKPK said, minimum 4 and maximum 8 to a board when they have only like 2 players, excluding the hypocrites who wanna play but then do their add maths homework. Whatever, lah. Not my fault also. JasmineKPK just wants the score sheets.

GRRRR.

I was really blur again. =.= As I can speak English fluently not. When I speak, I'll stop a few times somewhere. See. I am bad at speaking. I wish I can speak Korean. So I wouldn't stop somewhere. And heck, I nearly pronounce words wrongly.

Life is life.

Why must I face the phases? Why does he want to treat me like this? All the time he'll seek for sympathy. Then he'll be putting the blame on me indirectly. He'll be saying what about him and crap, when he made me cry for so long already. He's not even awakeyet for what he has done. There's no reason why I must forgive him. Okay. If you/anyone has found a few reasons, tell me. Then I'll think about it on why must I forgive him.

He blocked me. Okay. He ignored me all the while. He has a few girlfriends. He is not aware that I'll get jealous. He gives those suspicious feeling to me that he has a few girlfriends. And, you'll think that he still has feelings for his ex girlfriend. It's so sad for me okay.

It's hard for me to go on without him. He said he needs to cool down. The easiest way is of course to stop being friends and go on with life. He'll be happy, and I'll be happy too, right? Both of the parties are happy. So. Like that. Sigh. He won't change into a better person, and he won't accomplish his promises he has made. He's always like that, and I can do nothing. As JasmineKPK says, "Life is life".

Sigh. V Sam's tomorrow.

I am feeling lazy.

I hate people.

Seriously.

I don't like having friends that..they'll speak to me when they have no one to talk to. I am very neutral. I don't care if you don't wanna speak to me. JUST DON'T BE HYPOCRITES. Buggersial. Go die if you wanna be hypocrites, can? Especially Leon.

He is a natural bitch.