<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Sweetheart From Hell - Lim May Zhee
00:25

I have to agree with Jasmine's post (click here) that the book shucks. Although i respect her for her bombastic English usage and for publishing her first book at 15, the plots in Sweetheart From Hell really are crazy. Not only crazy, ridiculous like what Jasmine said. I prefer her first book, Vanitee Bee. Vanitee Bee's plots are more 'decent' comparing to Sweetheart From Hell. Sweetheart From Hell is slightly heartwarming (touching?) to be honest. I am mentioning about this Marc something who opened a lipstick store just because he has memories with his ex-wife, Vicky and he returned the lipstick that he didn't run for in the place where Vicky dropped her limited edition Chanel lipstick because THE PLANE WAS BOARDING (Vicky's the irrational fool who didn't accept Marc's reason that the plane was boarding so he couldn't run after that lipstick). I do not agree with Jasmine that woman goes divorcing her husband over a lipstick is rather ridiculous and inlogical. Yes, it is quite ridiculous but no. It's a fiction, so, i could even say, Jasmine goes chasing after running chickens because she wants to eat chickens which is darn ridiculous and inlogical too. (woi Jasmine! i am not bombing you!) Although i quite so not agree, i still agree that it's ridiculous. So, in conclusion whether it's ridiculous or no, i am neutral about Vicky Vanitee divorcing her husband over a lipstick. Other than that, how can you use a singer's name and modify it into another? I know she mean it as Jay Chou as she's crazy over Jay Chou, but i think it's...a bit...i don't know what word to use. I know i have no rights to mention about the characters' name as it's her book and ideas and blahs but it's my own opinion and thoughts. And yes before i forget to ask, which idiot would divorce her husband over a lipstick? It's quite inlogical, and hilarious to me if there's any!

Rating: 2.5/5

Labels: