1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?Not until I've a job.
2 ) Describe urself in one word.weird
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?Someone who really loves me!
4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?Now.
5 ) Does it feel good to love?No ._.
6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?"I will not forget the times we had here. You're someone whom I leaned on during this duration, and I know that I can never have this again in the future. It's ok if you will forget me, but I won't. I love you.Is it me or I feel like...that sentence will only happen in my dream? No one would ever know how I feel.
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??"Up to you" and stomps away.
8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?...maybe
9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?Sweat baby sweat! =.=;
It's not like I can do anything anyway.
Wait, not necessary either.
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?They're brainless.
[[ * PART 2 * ]]1 ) Best place to cry?On the bed, when you're about to sleep.
2 ) Who do you love the most?Him.3 ) Tell us your dream last night?I wish I can dream.
4) Ever hated someone so bad?...maybe
5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?"I'm with you just to make you happy."
The last person-you had a beer with?Brandy, last CNY.
Wait, I mean BRANDY, not a person. Something like Whisky and stuff like that. Heavy liquor, yo.
-Went to the movies with?My mum, dad, and brother.
-talked on the cell phone with?Hann Lam my boss.
-u hugged?It's either Corliss, Li Ling or Carl Mann.
-u yelled at?I don't know.
In the last week have you~Kissed someone?Munki! (L) Yes, Corliss got my Munki from Kuching miao.
~Danced crazy?No.
Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?Oh, yesterday! Of course, because my dad was irritating me.
If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?I want
giraffe.
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?Everywhere I can.
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?Carl Mann! :D But she got it back at me anyway.
Are you old fashioned?...maybe
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?Both are hard.
What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?Everything I have.
5 Facts About Me:I get over obsessed easily and it'll last for months.
I love my friends.
I can't live without my phone, internet nor laptop.
I am always indecisive.
I get easily confused.
5 things that scares meFuture.
Past.
Viruses.
Bacterias.
Life without anything I want.
7 Songs Playing in My Head LatelyHillsong - Magnificent
Chris Brown - Forever
Legend of the Demigods theme song
Linda Chung - Swear
Hillsong - Mighty To Save
John McLaughlin - So Close
Jay Chou - White Windmill
5 Things I treasure in My Lifeeverything i have.
7 "First Time" in My Life- I went through THAT phase in school.
- Having new bunch of friends, taking a very long time to get used to them.
- Crushing on him for so long.
- Fail *inserts number* papers at one go.
- Believe in spiritual things, God, whatever.
- Going en pointe.
- Day dreaming ._.
7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say- wtf
- wth
- omgsh
- hahaha/lol
- yer
- dream la you
- mampus la you
I tag:Everybodehhh.
& i'm going on a hiatus, i think. I need more time alone, when I think of the things I'm going through now. It's hurtful. I want him and yet I can't. But I'm happy with what I got today. Thanks honey.Labels: Tag