<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Tagged by Jia Yeei.
23:31

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I laugh a lot, yes, like real a lot.

2. I...like him?

3. I like biting my lips.

4. I'm short.

5. I have constant moodswings.

6. I can watch anything over and over again if I like that movie/drama/anything.

7. I can listen to a song for hundreds of times if I like it.

8. I trust people easily.

9. I don't like speaking in chinese.

10. I tend to try to ignore that particular someone if something had happened.

11. I suck at everything.

12. I'm unattractive.

13. I'm loud.

14. I'm nobody.

15. I think a lot and yes, no one can read my mind.


Tag goes to:
1. Carl Mann
2. Jasmine Kok
3. Corliss
4. Jing Xuan
5. Grace
6. Leon
7. Li Ling
8. Jocelyn
9. Brenda
10. Zhen Yie!

Labels: