Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you. (Original answers in brackets!)
1) Your name?
yuenmay isn't defined yet. (Yuenmay)
2) Your age?
Legal age for fucking in the UK. (16)
omg wth.3) One of your friends?
carlmann isn't defined yet. (CarlMann)
Thank God! Or else all kinds of definition will appear.4) What should you be doing?
rich white town in mass (reading)
I seriously have no idea what does it means.5) Favorite color?
Anal intercourse. A corruption of the French idiom, à la turc, meaning, in the Turkish manner, meaning anal intercourse. (turqoise)
See, I told you! They have all kinds of definitions! Goshgoshgosh.6) Hometown?
seremban isn't defined yet. (Seremban)
Woots. Although I wasn't born there, I'll say that I am from there.7) Month of your birthday?
The sixth month. (June)
Phew.8) Last person you talked to?
Thany kindly, sweet old woman who will happily boost your self-esteem and write you letters and love you. tends to know lots of neat old songs and obscure, off-color jokes. generally much cooler and less scary than one's actual mother. (grandmother)
Omg. Seriously man. I have no comments about this.9) What did you last eat?
A Malaysian Dish made up of rice cooked in coconut milk, and served with Local Hot sause, and other items. (nasi lemak)
They have Malay words in that UrbanDictionary too. LOL.10) Your nickname?
yuenmay isn't defined yet. (yuenmay)
Seriously lah, everyone calls me Yuen May. I've no short names, or whatever nicks.I tag: Corliss, Jiayeei, Li Li, Xyun, Jocelyn, Teeee, TzeJean, everyone!
Labels: Tag