<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 25 October 2008
176: tagged by Jiayay..
10:09

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I don't know.

What will your dream wedding be like?
By the seaside!

On your wedding day, what you would like to see?
Myself in wedding gown.

Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
yep.

What's your ideal lover like?
Oh, him! &him. Him #1 + Him #2 makes a perfect ideal lover.

If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I don't know. Die lah.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
yes. very much.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Penyapu sampah for DBKL.

Who are currently the most important people to you?
I don't know.

Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Rich and single.

What's the first thing you do every morning?
Sleep back.

Would you give all in a relationship?
Yep.

If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Runaway.

What type of friends do you like?
Eh...

What type of friends do you dislike?
Eh...

Are you a virgin?
No, is that your problem?
Nah, I kid. What kind of question they can ask right.

Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yep.

What did you lie about?
:S

Currently, are you having any crush on anyone?
you think?

Hint about him/her?
hm. the hints are obvious, so, my lips are sealed.

Do you think the guy/girl knows?
don't know.

What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
rubbish, wth, omg, oh no, die, shit.

What annoys you the most?
hm.

What is your current obsession?
nothing.

Who do you short text the most these days?
boom.

Who do you miss alot now?
=D

Which secondary school friend you miss alot?
hm.

Who do you idolise now?
him.

Best girl friend?
Issy, Cam, Jas, Jane?

Best boy friend?
no one ._.

Biggest fear?
many things.

Favorite hang out place?
swimming pool I don't know.

If you were to go out with any group of friends, who will you choose?
ahem.

Made any new friends recently?
Not that I can remember of. Wait, I know! Beverly Ng! Omg, Beverly, I mentioned your name.

What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
Emo.

Do you like the person who tagged you?
Yep.

I tag: everyone, who hasn't done this tag yet.

Labels: