<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 4 December 2008
188: tagged by tecki, again
20:24

i got tagged by tecki again!

A. Attached or single? you think?
B. Best friend? ethel is my best friend, carl mann and corliss are my darlings.
C. Cake or pie? can i have both?
D. Day of choice? monday.
E. Essential item? $
F. Favorite color? my favorites aren't firm, so i dare not say any favorites up here.
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms.
H. Hometown? seremban? but i am born in kl.
I. Favorite indulgence? sleeping, like tecki.
J. January or July? january.
K. Kids? 0
L. Life isn't complete without? $ and love.
M. Marriage date? 00/00/00
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? 0
O. Oranges or apples? apples.
P. Phobias? i'm not scared of dogs anymore! thanks to ashley <3
Q. Quotes? -
R. Reasons to smile? nothing.
S. Season of choice? autumn.
T. Tag 10 people. li ling, jing xuan, carl mann, jasmine kok, leon wee, anyone who wants to do this.
U. Unknown fact about me? -
V. Vegetable? cabbage.
W. Worst habit? there's many.
Y. Your favorite food? depends on my mood. i currently like udon.
Z. Zodiac sign? gemini ;]

Labels: