<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 11 April 2009
228; mew.
10:43

Now, a proper update (:

Liling and I baked cookies last night, and she's hilarious I tell you! She thought all purpose flour is cream of tartar/baking soda. Oh, that was because, I was weighing it on the weighing scale. And, she even asked what's the difference between the 2 packets of chocolate chips. The difference was, one is chips, and the other is buttons! I was laughing at her all the way ever since she accidentally spilled some flour out of the sifter when she was sifting it. She even acted innocent!!

Oh, and the cookies are for the Australians, and friends.
So Corliss, you'll get to eat it on Sunday too.


I want to go for the Easter thing tonight, but I don't have transport to go there. So...plans are cancelled.
But it's ok. Next year. I shan't be upset over this tiny thing. But still!!

Never mind.
Really.


I'm walking away.
&&not turning back.

I watched The Unborn and Friday the 13th yesterday at Pavilion.
My my, Friday the 13th is some sort like a...movie I saw on HBO. It's more like a...I don't know. All about killing and murder and missing people. It's not worth it. One word about the movie - boring.


As for The Unborn...it's ok. It's about twins and spirits. I prefer The Unborn if I were to compare it to Friday the 13th.


I just don't like Friday the 13th.


Off I am to sleep again. Goodbye!

Labels: ,