<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 24 April 2009
232; i'll set my hopes up high
19:48

This year is my final year of school, and I...didn't do anything for Sports Day! How agonizing. I wanted to do something, but, ah, like I said, I'm a successful lazy bum. So, that's the end of it.

The smartest part of me is...I didn't take any photos during this year's Sports Day! Hah.

But I did take my best friend and her boyfriend's photo! They look so sweet together (:

Seeing them make me smile.



Ever wonder why I love my best friend? Because she's always there for me, whenever I need her or don't. She talks to me when I'm bored. She plays with me when I'm super bored. We both exchange thoughts. Oh yes we're the complete opposites of each other, but we go through similar situations. And, she accompanies me for meals after school! Sometimes.

She acts like a kid. That's why I call her kiddo.


I seriously, honestly, whatever, don't find a point of re-taking Moral Education. I mean, it's Moral, hello!

I nearly couldn't finish it up, like really. I sat beside Chee Yan so happily! (:

And oh, Jian Wei's so lucky to have a paper filled with answers and he's like one of the first few who finished the paper. Gosh. I panicked when I almost couldn't finish it. Gah.

But I did.

Muahahaha.


I went for CF thingy during Wednesday's lunch for the first time this week. I've always wanted to go for it since last year but I didn't have a friend with me and I know that I will definitely feel lonely and things like that. So yep, this week, Mee Lian accompanied me! And somewhere during the meeting, Julia asked, "Where's Frederic?" I knew she was asking about Ivan.

Then after the meeting when I was walking back to class, I saw Ivan! I told him that the people were looking for him. He went blur! He forgot that it was Wednesday, and they have CF.

After realizing that he missed CF, he went, "oh shit!"

He's so blur. And funny.


Exam's coming up soon. I'm not ready. I'm too stressed with the homework given, and I don't dare to touch books. Gah!

Not going to think of it, just for today.