<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 25 April 2009
233; the pain.
20:34

Just some rant. Not advisable to be read.

She hides her pain.
She never shows it to me.
She forces herself to smile, even when she's crying inside.
She never wants to tell me what is wrong, because she knows I'm feeling upset.
She is someone, who always put on a fake smile just to make me smile when I'm sad.

It hurts me so much when I know I can't do anything for her when she does something for me.
I feel so useless.
Yes, she's not my soulmate nor anyone whom I will be staying with for the rest of my life.
Yes, she was not important in my life when I first came.

Now, she is.
She's my friend.
My best friend.

I get more worried about her when I know her health is not in a good state.
She feels cold, when I'm feeling uber hot.
Her body is cold, when I'm sweating.
Who knows how I feel?
No, I'm not a lesbian.
She became a part of my life since last year.
Just as much as Jane and Jasmine.
She's just like my sister.
I care for her like how I care for my brother.