<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
234; capri (:
18:19

1. Carl mann (:
2. Corliss
3. Xiaoyun
4. Julia
5. Ivan
6. Jing Xuan
7. Li Li
8. Jocelyn
9. Say Loong
10. Edric
11. Jyethe
12. Jia Xin (:
13. Jasmine
14. Shukim
15. Choon
16. Brian
17. Azim
18. Ler
19. Joy!
20. Zheng
21. Min Jia

1. How did you meet 7?
School.

2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met?
Oh, I don't know.

3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?
o.o

4. Have you seen 17 cried?
Nope.

5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?
Hahahhaha no.

6. Do you think 11 is attractive?
He's short for a guy. Hee. Oh no, J's gonna kill me.

7. What is 2's favourite colour?
It's either violet, or indigo.

8. When was the last time you talked to 9?
Yesterday.

9. What language does 8 speaks?
English.

10. Who is 13 going out with?
Me.

11. Would you ever date 17 ?
No!

12. Where do 18 live?
Cheras.

13. What is the best thing about 4?
She's good at dancing!

14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ?
Nothing.

15. What is the best thing about 20?
She can make me smile with her weird actions, when I'm down (: Thanks Zheng!

16. Have you ever kiss 2?
No. And I don't plan to too.

17. What is the best memory you have of 5?
Oh, last week when he forgot about CF.

18. When's the next time you're going to see 4?
This coming Monday.

19. How is 7 different from 6?
One crazy, one normal. Jing Xuan's crazy!

20. Is 2 pretty?
She is.

21. What was your 1st impression of 15?
...I forgot.

22. How did you meet 3?
School (:

23. Is 5 your best friend?
No.

24. Do you hate 12?
No.

25. Have you seen 18 in the last month?
Yes.

26. When was the last time you saw 16?
Yesterday.

27. Have you been to 5's house?
No.

28. When's the next time you'll see 10?
This coming Monday.

29. Are you close to 11?
Not really. Well no.

30. Have you been to the movies with 4?
Nope.

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
Nope.

32. Would you give 19 a hug?
Yes (: Joy's so fun.

33. When have you lied to 3?
Haven't. And I don't think I have anything to lie about.

34. Is 11 good at socializing?
Yes.

35. Do you know a secret about 8?
Nope.

36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18.
Strangers.

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9?
My best friend's boyfriend.

39. Have you ever had a crush on 12?
Nope. I love her.

40. How long have you known 2?
1+ year.

41. Does 11 have any girlfriend / boyfriend?
I don't think so.

42. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face?
Nope. I hit her everyday. And she hits me everyday too. With more power. Ouch.

43. Has 21 meet your parents?
Nope.

44. How did you meet 11?
J, how ah?

45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3?
Xiaoyun, I forgot. Have I?

46.Do you live close to 7?
Not really.

47. What is 8's favourite food?
Jocelyn! What's your favorite food?

48. What kind of car does 1 have?
I don't know.

49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9?
Yes, to Kuala Selangor with the rest of the students.

50. If you give 14 a $100 , What would she / he spend it on?
Shopping???