I don't think I'm using time wisely nowadays. Prove? This particular post. I can use this time to study about the heart or redox, or if I prefer, electromagnetism generally. Or at least, differentiation and integration. It's not like I am an 1A student for Add Maths anyway. I should be studying but I don't know why I'm not.
Anyhow, have you ever felt hopeless after trying your best? I'm sure you did or do. I'm tired with everything. Yes everything in my life. No I'm not saying that my life sucks or something like that. I'm just tired because I don't know how to handle it anymore. I do admit I've once thought about suicidal but in the end I concluded that suicidal is not worth any of my pain or anything.
Exams are coming up and I'm going to try my very best again this time. It's not that I'm not trying, you know. Oh yes I don't study in school and all but I spent most of them at home. In the end, it's more like the more I try, the more effort I put in, I'll only face disappointments and failures. I just can't. Aiks.
Maybe it's just me and my negative thoughts again, dang.
I shall be an optimist, just soon.
Just guess when (;
Simply because I don't know when too.
So anyway I think I better go off now. And good luck to all of you who are going to sit for the mid term exam coming up.
Goodnight world!