<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
239; "you look wonderful tonight"
03:21

Hiatus long enough I suppose.

I really don't know what to blog about. I've shifted to Twitter.

Twitter's fun when you're competing with a friend to have more Tweets. I didn't like Twitter when I first joined it because of Ethel. But now, it's another case.

I have TwitterFon on my iPod.

I think I'm going to change my blogskin soon. But I still like my pink skin though. Too bored I think.

Oh yes, what cake to choose for my birthday?

chocolate chip walnut, apple crumble cheese, durian cheese, moist chocolate cake, cappucino cheese, raspberry cheese, mango delight, cheeze choc, new york cheese, tiramisu, espresso cheese, oreo cheese, marble cheese, chocolate mud cake, chocolate cheese, yoghurt cheese, blueberry cheese, chocolate fudge, chocolate strawberry, black forest, classic cheese, chocolate indulgence, chocolate banana, lemon cheese, caramel cream cheese, white chocolate macadamia, hi-fibre cheese cake, fat free peach cream cake, hazel cheese, fat free blueberry cake, durian durian, or sugar free moist chocolate cake?

its so hard to choose a cake for my birthday!

and i am unsure about how many of them can attend for my party.