I guess it's time for me to change my skin again. But I'm too lazy to change it right now. I've grown out of this skin anyway.
So anyhow, holidays are coming to its end soon, right after my party =/
During this holidays, I've done NOTHING to improve my studies. I haven't started on anything while everyone is studying Biology, History, MORAL, Add Maths, etc. I've played The Sims 2 for days now, and I even skipped tuition for it - what the heck.
I went for the 5 hours undang talk too. Wasted 3 hours because the second lecturer was deadly boring. I fell asleep while listening to him. I woke up when my pencil fell down. Anyway, I wasn't the only one sleeping. There's people who sat right in front of him slept too.
HAH.
Anyway I just talked to Jane, and I've a feeling that we'll talk quite a lot this Friday night (:
We've not talked for months so we have a lot of things to talk about, plus, with my new obsession over Nick Jonas, I'll have a lot of things to talk with Jasmine too! With Joyce, I'll get to crap the hell out of me. Joyce's diamonds and rubies.
When I talked to Geraldine and Jasmine that day, I realized that I missed their presence so much ):
The number of my obsessions are increasing in number! First, it was Taylor Lautner, then Wild, then, SIMS 2, then, Nick Jonas, which I mistook as Joe Jonas what the heck.
So anyway, I've lost track about what I wanted to update so, GOODNIGHT (:
I shall finish my Add Maths project, and possibly Moral project and Chemistry homework tomorrow. I SHOULD STOP PLAYING THE SIMS 2.
Yes I should.
Oh, I want to get Sims 3 and Cooking Mama for my iPod too but it's going to cost a bomb for games alone. It's not worth it because it's all in USD.
