I picked Jane and Jasmine up last Friday night and we had our bakingbondingbime (baking &bonding time) which turned out good. Our cupcake was good, but our frosting was out. Thanks to me, for not adding sugar at all that made the chocolate frosting tasted burnt and bitter. But the frosting looked so good.
Then it was yesterday. It was so tiring, and I really hoped that they enjoyed it. Oh, thanks to the 31 of you that came last night (:
That made my day, really.I guess that this will be my most bittersweet birthday in my whole entire school life. Its bitter because of some reason and it's a sweet birthday because 31 of them came!
The gifts were nice too! (: I like them.
To
them: sorry if the party was boring.

Anyway, I'm tagged by
Jocelyn (:
1. What have you been doing recently?Movies, sleeping and slacking.
2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
During school hours ._.
3. What happened at 10am today?I was lying on the mattress?
4. When did you last cry? Just.
5. Believe in Fate/Destiny? Not anymore.
6. What do you want in life now? Too much.
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood? I use my waterproof file! ;p
8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ? Sleep!
9. What bottoms are you wearing now? Shorts.
10. What are the nicest things in your inbox? Nothing?
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated? Well yes.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone? Nope.
13. What was the last movie you caught? The Uninvited x3
14. What are you proud of? Of preparing for my party yesterday for 4 hours non-stop with Jane, Liling, Jasmine and the rest of my family members.
15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from? My brother's IC number.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud? At The Cross - Hillsong ._.
17. Do you have any nicknames?Uhh...I don't know man, really.
18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from? I've deleted my messages ._.
19. What time did you go to sleep last night?I don't know, because I feel asleep while watching The Uninvited with Jane and Jasmine. Well, Jasmine and I fell asleep halfway through!
20. Are you currently happy? No but it's okay.
21. Who gives you the best advice?A few of them does.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?Yikes! No.
23. Who did you talk to on phone last night? Li Ling.
24. Is something bugging you right now? Yes.
25. Who is the last person to make you laugh? JOHN TAY! OMG.
26. Do you like yourself?...no.
27. You want $5 or $10?In other currency? If it is, I want both of collection :D
28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?Always.
29. Who is your best best best friend?My bolster (:
Okay, no, I kid. Close friends, plenty. Best friend, unsure yo. Super close friend, YAP CARL MANN. Wait, super close friend is more like a best friend right? Oh, then my best best best friend is Carl Mann.
30. What will you do if you like that boy/girl ? *knocks head* *knocks harder*
31. Who are your favourite stars? Taylor Lautner, and Nick Jonas!
32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways? Booyah no.
33. Do you had even stead before? Reow?
34. What type of boy/girl do you like? Like him.
35. Now are you single/attached? Single.
Pass this tag to 10 people ! 1. Jane
2. Jasmine
3. Li Ling
4. Corliss
5. Jing Xuan
6. Phin Jeck
7. Chee Yan
8. Shukim
9. Carl Mann
10. Say Loong
1. Would you date number 5 [ Jing Xuan ] ?
o.o
2. Number 2 [ Jasmine ] just got in a car crash. How do you react? I won't know.
3. You see number 9 [ Carl Mann ] with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do? I'll walk away.
4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4 [ Corliss ]. I'll ask her what is she doing.
5. Number 1 [ Jane ] is acting weird. I'll ask her why.
6. Numbers 3 [ Li Ling ] and 8 [ Shukim ] decide to give 10 [ Say Loong ] a haircut. It'll be nice seeing Say Loong screaming for help.
7. Number 7 [ Chee Yan ] just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert. THANK YOU!
8. Number 10 [ Say Loong ] takes you to a bar. Thanks but no thanks Say Loong, just bring Carl Mann.
9. Number 4 [ Corliss ] has to move to the other side of the world. Tsk tsk.
10. You and number 8 [ Shukim ] are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason I'll stop and ask the cops what do they want.
11. Number 5 [ Jing Xuan ] asks you out to dinner. I want to eat spaghetti and thanks, you're paying :D
12. Number 9 [ Carl Mann ] and you are sitting on a bus. Carl Mann and I will be the noisiest passengers on the bus.
13. Number 6 [ Phin Jeck ] calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep. I'll answer him in a sleepy tone until I'm totally awake.
14. Your walking with someone and number 6 [ Phin Jeck ] runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.o.o
15. Number 1 [ Jane ] is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them. Don't worry Jane, I'm here all for you! *hugs*
16. Number 2 [ Jasmine ] offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame. My laughter will come first then I'll ask her what happened.
17. Number 4 [ Corliss ] comes to your door one day holding a koala.
Heeee.
18. Number 4 [ Corliss ] just got you an X-Box. Thank you thank you!
19. Number 9 [ Carl Mann ] challenges you to a children's card game! She'll act like a kid too, so, I don't need to think about who's going to win in the end.
20. Number 1 [ Jane ] thinks he/she's overweight. Oh please Jane.
21. Number 7 [ Chee Yan ] looks lonely!I'll talk to him (:
22. Number 2 [ Jasmine ] asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone. Then I would, showing that sad face.
23. Numbers 5 [ Jing Xuan ] and 3 [ Li Ling ] decide to throw a surprise party for you. So coincidentally my birthday is on Tuesday ._. And my party was yesterday. But oh well, I'll be touched.
24. Number 6 [ Phin Jeck ] decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?Your hair is already black wert.
25. Number 2 [ Jasmine ] tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 [ Jasmine ] went. I'll start jumping around worrying about her life.
26. You catch number 9 [ Carl Mann ] by him/herself, crying. I'll hug her then talk later.
27. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once! [ Jane, Li Ling, Jing Xuan, Phin Jeck] O.O YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

I shall try calling Li Ling as Amelia starting from now (:

I'm so so so not ready for school yet. I've not done my projects and everything. I guess I am really seeking for problems with teachers. I'm really slacking. I didn't bring my Add Maths text book home too! I've not done my vectors dammit.
Argh.
I'm freaking out now.
Guess I should really touch up with my school stuffs now.
Oh 5C? Did Miss Teng give any homework?