Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.
just me
&me alone
My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.
So, birthday was yesterday, and it's the lame-est birthday of my life (:
If you're going to ask why, I'll tell you why.
Li Ling bought a bread to substitute the cake that she didn't get to buy. She even put a candle on it! I'm so touched because no one has ever done that for me.
I like the jawbreakers that Azim got for me (: I love sweets yo. Li Ling and Choon Lian got stuffs relating to giraffe ._. Li Ling got me giraffe pencil box and Choon Lian got me giraffe mug. Gosh. I starred at the present blankly.
I have so many pink and purple stuffs this year =/ No turquoise!
Life still goes on, no matter what. Even if he hasn't think of me as anything, life still goes on, I've to walk along this path. Even if he hasn't gotten me anything as expected, I'm still alive. I'll still live.
So, I screwed History up. I unexpectedly didn't screw Physics up ._. I mean I didn't fail Physics, when I thought I will fail it. I failed Chemistry like $&*^$%#*. But at least I tried my best in Chemistry. Chemistry is a subject that I can never pass. I don't even understand Chemistry for my own sake.
I passed Add Maths, as usual. But I got a 5C. Just a mark away from 4B. Madam Sarah minus all the non-4 significant figures marks. I lost so many 1 mark just because I didn't write the answer in 4 significant figures.
Heart breaking but it's alright.
I screwed EST anyway. I got the lowest in my set but who cares about EST dammit.
My Biology and Physics marks are the same =/ I'm shocked. I'm very shocked. I mean, BIOLOGY! I thought I will fail it since Miss Teng said half of the class will fail ._.
I passed Moral too! I passed by 0 mark. ZERO! I'm so proud that I passed Moral.
Hah. This term results...gah. Strong enough to kill my poor inner soul ._.
Dramatic me.
Mind me.
I love my best friend (:
Happy birthday Tammy Lim! (170609) A friend that I started talking to since CF Camp (;
And oh, happy birthday to all June babies!
With your smile; &it hurts.
Meisa Kuroki's so pretty!
She acted in One Miss Call Finale and now, Dance Subaru. The papers said that she only had intensive ballet lessons in months and she impressed the directors!
I am in love with ballet, and nothing can stop me from loving it.
Gosh, I just watched Dance Subaru trailer and it's quite touching tsk tsk.
Okay fine more like I read the synopsis.
I'm so going watch Dance Subaru!
Oh, oh, oh, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
My Twitter address: http://twitter.com/KitriCastanets