<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
suckiest country
16:19

I started driving last Monday, and I, actually enjoyed it. Oh, for now anyway. I'm getting excited when I know that I might drive to Puchong from my area during my next lesson, or next next lesson. Hee.

Oh, my car died for about 8 times in 3 freeeekin' hours.

And it sucks when you know that you got chosen for national service. No one will know how sucky it feels when you find out that you got selected for national service. When you make it into a joke, it's actually annoying =/ It's more of like, we don't wanna think of it at all. Daaaaaamn.

What I wish for now is to...'postpone' it, more like NOT GOING FOR IT.

I had a lot of things in mind to blog about just now, but I forgot. Thanks to my short term memory loss.

Next time I think.

Maybe.


Sometimes I feel like leaving the blogosphere, but, sometimes I don't feel like it. I don't know what I want.