uh no no.
i'm a good kid.i'm serious.

I wanted to be like you,
I wanted everything.
So I tried to be like you
&I got swept away.i flipped through my
photo album the other day, and i realized that time passes real fast. sometimes i feel like going back to the
past and
correct every
mistake i've made.
&the other day, too, i talked to
anne online, and started bringing up the
old memories we had. i know i am
not close to anne and all, and
*shh*i backstabbed her when we were younger*shh*. it doesn't make sense now, when i am actually posting this in public. but oh wells, we do forgive those
silly things we made in the past no?
it is because anne &i are awesome. &somehow, i think anne's not
that bad anyway.
we were talking about
primary days - when we were close to each other with
fiona. &somehow in the middle we
drifted apart, because we were separated into
different classes then and we seldom speak up to each other. but i am sure that we
were close.
&yes, she told me that she used to hate edmen until she felt like
killing him. that statement shocked me because, she got together with him
(o.o i thought she hated him?)
it's weird because, somehow right now, we
don't really talk anymore but we were really, really close last time.
it freaks us out. a lot.
we got to catch up a little
last weekend, and yes, that was how the conversation was brought up.
anne &i were in the
same class
anne used to sing
jigglypuff just to
entertain me, and only me
in case you're wondering, yes, it's the pokemon thingyanne &i were in the
same tuition
anne &i used to
follow fiona's car back
anne &i used to
gossip ;p
anne &i used to
not like edmen
anne &i
dated edmen
*bangs head*anne &i
backstabbed each other during lower secondary
anne &i are
catching up again (:
anne &i have some
similar thoughts
oh, not to forget,
anne &i are awesomeit's rather weird now too, because i like crapping with her online nowadays although she's faraway in
cairns and i, in
kuala lumpur. jeez.
don't ask me to calculate the distance because i know
nuts about math now.

I didn't know that it was so cold
&you needed someone to show you the way
So I took your hand and we figured out that
When the time comes
I'd take you awayi didn't go to school today and yeah, as usual the
same old lazy bum me. it's the last
hari patriotisme i'll ever experience but i
chose not to go, because i decided to go to li ling's house for
a little revision.
&i did go to her house for revision!
&halfway through, we went to
mcdonalds to take away! ohohoh, guess who drove?
the awesome me! (:i quote li ling,
"why do you always step on the brake?"lol it's because i don't want to go fast? i am
scared of going fast, like really. i almost hit a
mercedes benz in
puchong during one of my driving lessons and yes i learnt my lesson to
never go fast. i admit that i am a
chicken on the road.
it's for my own
safety yo! i don't want to die early ):

If you want to,
I can save you.
I can take you away from here.
So lonely inside, so busy out there
&all you wanted was somebody who cares.carlmann is addicted to
astro on demand like how i was.
&oh, i think she's the
best bestfriend i've ever gotten in my whole
17 years of life. &carlmann, thanks for being
there with me through
thick &thin. some friends
leave you when you're going through a
hard time, but she
didn't. she
sat beside me,
thinking of what to say when i was facing
rubbish. &i somehow realized that maybe it's
fated for us to meet at
16, and share
similar past. &when she's
upset, i'll be
happy. &when she's
happy, i'll be
upset. in other words, our current mood will always be the
opposite of each other's. &sometimes, i feel
hopeless for being
unable to
help her up.
i, just want her to be
happy.

I'm sinking slowly so hurry hold me,
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on,
Please can you tell me so I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone.dramas are
dramatic.
yes?better
go (: