<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 8 September 2009
hurry up &save me
23:49

trials will start from tomorrow, 9th of september 2009 &hopefully i can get credits for all my subjects. i need my forecast ._.

talking about it, i forgot there's physics tomorrow, until this morning when i looked at the time table. how ignorant i am. now i am still reading malay literature.

guess what am i reading now?
duhai pentafsir.

argh. dying, but i am trying to stay alive. hopefully i can get 35+ for physics paper 1, since i know nuts about physics ._. or, i can shoot correctly for most of the questions that i won't know.

my bad.

i am so good at procrastinating. damn.