I decided to join them today.
Initially wanted to watch a movie with them but...
Then, my best friend &I watched G-Force because I knew I am going to watch Where Got Ghost either today, or tomorrow. But before the movie, we ate at this some weird Korean restaurant, somewhere on top of Little Taiwan.
My best friend eats like a kid, &will always eat like a kid. Have you seen how she ate a slice of cheesecake?! She claims to be eating like a lady, you know.
I don't think so. So anyhow...
After that, we went hunting for prom dresses &found nothing.
We didn't like the Eclipse sales girl. She's like so, PMS.
A few pictures today, not with her.

Our very own booked private restaurant. There's a part where she said we should speak like a Korean speak English because we were in a Korean restaurant. So I imitated a word or two xD. I'm good, aren't I?

Her bibimbap. She loves bibimbap.

1 reason why we love Korean restaurants. Free side dishes baby.

My best friend is so adorable sometimes [:We were enjoying our bonding time, until her boyfriend appeared.
That's the worst part damn. I mean, it was supposed to be a girls time! But her boyfriend turned up in the end. Jeez.
Liling &I weren't happy, but, there's nothing we could do. Sigh.
It's okay.

We saw a few couples today too!
&we actually aww-ed after seeing them. Corliss laughed out loud in Zara after we bumped into Sin Yein &Melvyn.
She said we aww-ed like we just finish watching soapy romantic movies ._.
I like couples okay. Like Sinyee &her boyfriend, Cheeyan &his girlfriend etc. I like watching those couples talking on the phone &stuff like that. It makes me feel, happy ._.
We even bumped into something weird that freaked me out!
Jing Xuan was pointing at the skeleton &said that's my boyfriend.
&God knows why there's a human in the box. That really freaked me out. Because after I looked at the skeleton, I saw something moving, &I actually thought it was a ghost ._. Oh yes me. I laughed &laughed, &I couldn't stop laughing &freaked out. I'm sure many of the people there sure to think I was seeking for attention but really, I'm not.

Then, we were supposed to leave by 5pm. But since I was following Liling, so I went back late.
I didn't know I am going out with my dad today. He said we're not going out today so I couldn't be bothered about what time I'm going back because you know, I am following Liling back &hence, I can't say much, right!?
Then at 5 plus, my dad called &stuff. &he said I've to be back home by 6pm. I got so pissed because he didn't tell me &he expected me to reach home by 6pm. Liling was trying to cool me down.
Her mum too. I love her [:
She may be strict, but she's good at cheering people up. Maybe they could see it on my face that I was super pissed.
Love you Liling.
&just because my dad wanted me to reach home as soon as possible, her mum had to take me home. Jeez. I still feel bad.
Sigh.
But she didn't mind. [I'm sorry aunty!] She's so motherly to me &yeah, I feel grateful [: Maybe its because I'm always at her place killing time for nothing.
Oh come on, Cash gets excited when I go to her house.

Liling &I had a mini heart-to-heart session last night. Well, not night. MIDNIGHT! We normally have heart-to-hearts right before we sleep for some particular reason.
I actually don't know why but yeah, it's like that.
I'm actually happy to have her as a really, really close friend you know.
She might not understand me sometimes, but she tries her best to do so. Thanks Liling [:
Mwah.
She said I sounded like we're not going to be friends anymore, &I said she cried like I'm dead already.
Although we have downs sometimes, she's always there [:

I shall, leave the blogosphere for a day.