<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Of giraffes &love.
16:44

What a joy [: Trials are gone for ever baby.
&it's our only SPM Trials to go through for our whole life. Time passes really fast, from the time we wished to be in Form 5, yes?

I became really hyper after trials anyway.


Something really worth watching, if you love dance [:

By the way, the girl's name is Park Shin Hye, 19, from Seoul. I really like her, since Std 6. She's so pretty!
I wish I can dance like her. So sexy.


I strongly believe in karma. If that is how you treat me, you'll get it back someday. Not now, someday. I've already asked for your forgiveness &if you still want to hurt me, it's ok.
When you regret, it'll be too late.
Please don't ever think that I am cursing you. I am not. It's that I believe in karma.


Should I go for prom?


Isn't the dog a cutie pie?

Speaking of Physics, I can't believe that I got quite okay for paper 3. Damn. Now I am waiting for paper 2. Paper 2 is scary.

My best friend said I can get 65 [: Thanks bestie. She never fails to try her best to make me feel happier. Haha.

I feel lousy, somehow.

But just so you know, I love you [:


I just realized, that most of the graphics describe me perfectly. Not so perfectly, but quite accurate.
















Just for today. I like word quotes graphics.