<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 24 September 2009
Trials was already bad, &I think this upcoming event is going to be worst.
01:32

You know, I went down to the playground just now to catch up with Nicole &guess what, just because of that, I realized that I've about a month left for SPM. &I've not started quite a lot. Okay, maybe a little for trials but still! Everyone's finishing them up &I'm still here relaxing. This is so not good! I'm not keeping track of my time. I don't know what am I doing right now. I know that I'm supposed to study but, I just don't want to. I'm so sick of studying, &the pressure, is making it worst. Yikes. Bad bad bad! I shall start studying soon &you will know what I'll be doing at the moment if I stopped blogging, or I'm missing in action online at anytime. I should stop watching tv, &stop touching my computer, or, *evil laughter* use my iPod to check my mails secretly using dad's wireless internet connection.

I'm starting to feel guilty for not touching books now. For this 5 days, I've been enjoying &relaxing &I didn't give a mere thought for Chemistry, Physics, or Moral. Oh wait, Sejarah! I know nuts about Sejarah &I don't want to fail Sejarah for SPM. I failed Sejarah for mid-term &, gosh, that was my first time failing Sejarah in my whole life. My forecast ain't gonna be good, &now I am thinking how to apply for colleges before SPM, so I can get into the January intake. My dad's not going to be happy. Oh nooo. That's what I deserve for procrastinating. Bingo baby. &I'm not going to be home this weekend too. Noooo. Time to study, everything, nooooo. Everything is in a mess. Sometimes I wonder why do I mess things up for nothing when I can make it...clear? I'm screwed. Wait, I'm complaining now too.

I think I should start off with Sejarah. Hmm. No, Biology. Noooooo, PHYSICS. Or wait, Chemistry? Nonono, Moral. I don't know!

I think the past has affected my life. &me, I allowed it to affect my life for nothing. Jeeeeez. I should have not allowed it, yes? If I didn't, I won't be panicking now. I AM PANICKED. SPM is so close, &I didn't realize it until just now when Nicole said, "Oh, SPM is in about a month." When she uttered that statement, I was like, "Huh? What about in a month? Serious? Hmm. *starts thinking*" &when I realized, I started panicking. This is so not good. I repeat, NOT GOOD. I'm not happy. *bangs head*

&also, just now like a few hours back, I visited Hotel626 <--clickclick! &guess what, I had a fright because of it ._. &oh, it's some kind of an adventure online game. Levels to go through &stuff. You can only access it from 6pm to 6am. If you are going to ask me whether I liked it or not, I've no comments. I played halfway, &I got lazy because it took quite sometime to load. I don't have patience. &after that, I lurked around the internet, &I found out that Taylor Lautner &Taylor Swift kissed for a movie called something valentine or valentine something for next year's Valentine movie. I was so heart broken ._. Don't ask me why, but, somehow, I don't give a damn ._. But still!

So anyhow, hopefully I'll get to catch up in my studies soon. I've been missing from school for quite sometime &what, I'm always procrastinating. Bad habit. Sigh. Goodbye world, if I don't blog after this anymore. Goodbye internetworld. Goodbye, entertainment. Goodbye Facebook. Goodbye surveys. Goodbye Twitter. Goodbye everybody. I'll miss you. I should refrain myself from touching this keyboard after this post, or after tonight. &refrain myself from every entertainment, &maybe, a little bit of social. Noooooo. I shall lock myself up in the room &study. Okay. I think I am exaggerating now. Sorry, sorry. Maybe, just start studying smart &hard after tonight. This thing is distracting me, &will distract me forever. Noooooooo.

Take care everybody [: