<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
In the chamber of bliss.
20:00

It's so scary that things are coming to its end soon. We Form 5s will have our very first &last graduation day on the 5th of November. I'm so going to miss everything I had in secondary school. From Puteri, to WMS.

It was hard to get adapted to the school, &no, it's not the same if you transfer at 16. You may think the feeling of being transferred from 1 school to another is the same, but it's not. Or at least, it has a little difference. I'm not someone who can let go of things easily. &first, I don't know why I desperately wanted to leave Puteri. I dumped everything there &came to WMS. Ah, long story. Long story short, I'll miss my days in WMS, from being betrayed, to being accepted. I know people still dislike me for this &that, but it's okay.




SPM is less than a month. Not good. I am still trying my best to understand Physics. I don't like Electromagnetism, &anything to do with Electric topics. It drives me nuts =/ I'm also trying to get used to the facts from Biology, get used to the Trigonometry formulaes, understand how Saponification happens, memorize the 36 moral values, know how to do Earth as a Sphere, &memorize &understand &know what has happened about 50 donkey years ago.

It's not easy, but I'll try.




Love is something that you can't express into words. Agree?