Liling &I had heart-to-heart through phone today. Well, we have quite a lot of heart-to-hearts to be frank. I mean, having heart-to-hearts with her really wake me up from my dream. Which, I think it's quite good so I won't be living in denial. &uh, hopefully those help her too. I mean, we're friends. We'll be best of friends, of course. We might split up, because of the future, but, we'll never forget each other. Plus, we live a hundred footsteps away (plus lift) so yeah, we will be able to keep in touch easily, unless I move next year. I'm going to miss a friend like her because whenever I cry, she comes over just to calm me down &give me a hug to make me feel better. Awww. No, we don't bitch during heart-to-hearts. We talk about what we think about 1 specific topic, &we try to correct each other.
I spent RM80 at a magazine store today in PJ. I bought 7 dance magazines which would cost RM24 minimum at MPH.
The last magazine I bought was about Rob Pattinson. I was hoping to find for a Taylor Lautner magazine to get hyped about at home but sadly, there's only Miley Cyrus &Rob Pattinson. Sigh. &heck, they're beautifully aneroxic. I mean it. I want to be like them - flat chested, skinny, boney, tall, good turn outs, everything that every ballerina needs.
No, I've not let go my dream to achieve Advance 2. I'm going to finish my whole ballet syllabus. Well, switching from ISTD to RAD might be a good thing =/ I can't cope with ISTD. My memory is...not that good, you know. I know I am not suitable to do ballet, because I keep on putting on weight, but, it's an achievement I must get before I'm old enough to have children.
It's all about self satisfaction.
I want to learn all kinds of performing arts - from ballet to latin to ballroom to tap to hip hop to cello to viola to violin to guitar. I want to learn everything. Greedy! Oh as for languages I want to learn Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish. Look at what I want to achieve for in life - it's so impossible.
It's possible enough to dream, not to be accomplished. Is it me, or what, that I want so many things in life? I think I am greedy.
I will be like Subaru played by Meisa Kuroki in Dance Subaru! [: Yes, Corliss?
Because of what I want to achieve for in life, I've no plans to further my studies. Well, maybe studies for ballet? =/ NOTE: SELF SATISFACTION. No way I am going to be a principal dancer for a ballet company in the future. NO WAY. It's something not for me to dream about too. Jeeeez.
But still, my dad puts all his hope on me =/ Well, most of it. Stressful, yikes. I don't think I will do well in my tertiary studies anyway. Hmmm. Maybe because I am lazy.
I baked a cake for Liling's birthday last Saturday, with icing last Sunday.
I know it's not that nice but, it was my first try. No Tzejean, there's no milk in that cake. Or wait, there is? =/ I forgot. I followed exactly to the recipe I got from the book. Hah. The icing was meant to be hearder but I cut down on icing sugar because I know 10g of icing sugar equals to 50g of normal sugar. So yeh.
I hope Liling liked it, although she told me she does. She suspected that the cake I was baking was hers though xD Epic fail. Just because out of sudden she wanted to come over &I forgot to hide those baking stuffs =/ It's always like that when I want to prepare a surprise for her. I hope this 17th birthday will be a memorable one for you throughout your whole school life! [:
Actually, I'm
not so sure about my relationship status. Hm.
Make me clear.