I went back to Puteri yesterday [: &that's why I skipped school. Dang. Not a wise thing to do.
But anyhow, I went back &actually studied Chemistry with them in Mr Loh's class. Once I stepped into the Chemistry lab [excuse it, it's not as good as WMS's xD] the conversation goes like this:
Are you sure I can go in?
Yes.
SURE?
Yes.
*Mr Loh walks out from the lab assistant's room*
JASMINE! Mr Loh is here. HOW!?
Don't worry. You can be here.
*looks at me* Who are you? Where are you from?
Errr. *whispers*Jasmine...!*/whispers*
Teacher, can she be here? Ex-student, &she's the same age.
Mm [indicating yes]
Phewww. GOSH MAN.
\\
Jasmine,
Mr Loh, &
I.
&guess what, I actually did his work ._. But while doing Chemistry, I was waiting for my papers to be photostated from the photostat shop. When it was about 12-ish, almost 12.30, Jasmine asked me to go to the photostat shop &she'll follow me. We went there, &it was almost done &yeah, that lady said some stuff:
Whoa Jasmine Kok huh, your marks very high. Your parents sure very happy.
YESYESYES!
*speechless*
No wonder you want to photostat her papers.
YESS!
*SPEECHLESS*
\\
Jasmine,
that lady &
I.
&once it was done, I waited for her to tell me how much it'll cost.
Guess what made my heart skipped a beat?
Okay ah girl, 605 -
*looks at Jasmine with that pale look*
Copies.
OH SHIT. *laughs*
OMG, you're so funny man. Where got people pay RM600+ for photostat? Your expression was so funny.
How would I know? OMGG. How much is it?
Okay, it's RM60 all together, after a few ringgit discount.
HOLY. OMGGG. Hahahaha, I thought I'll have to rob in order to pay.
You're a real donki. I was laughing like crap when I saw your expression. Gosh man.
*continues laughing at my ownself*
//
Jasmine,
that lady &
I.
When we went for break, Jasmine didn't allow me to buy the yucky noodles they sold to students. She really forbidded me from buying those noodles. I liked the taste, despite the fact that they are oily, &yucky looking.
Then in the end I bought some crab stick, &my favorite fried sausage stuffed bread [:
It was surprising that I didn't crave for more food. I never thought that eating them both can be so full, or maybe, enough. I thought I'll crave for more food as I eat a lot. I miss the food, &that bread. Jasmine said she wouldn't. But I liked the taste!


&today, I went to Mid Valley, &watched
Surrogates. Surrogates was okay I think. I like this kind of show anyway. It's nice! [:
It's about people being at home, &have beautiful, sexy people to be their surrogate, to work, etc. No matter how old you are, you'll look like 20ish when you go out there, it's controlled by one kind of machine, &you can die if your surrogate gets some virus or something like that. &once the inventor of surrogates
Dr Canter sent the virus to all the surrogates to
kill them, whoa, the city was full of falling surrogates! &they have some dude called as Tom or something, to stop the virus from killing the operator. Because once the virus is sent, both the surrogate &operator will die. They dropped down to the ground just like that. Scary. &then everyone came out to see their surrogate. Quite interesting though. You must watch to judge it.


Anyway, I spent more than RM400 yesterday &today. I'm so screwed. &I got my
Hello Kitty rubbish bin already [: &10-in-1
Hello Kitty pen. &quite a lot [: