<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
MCKL?
15:03

Guess what, it's confirmed that I am not leaving to anywhere next year. Yikes. The place that I planned to never go is where I am going - MCKL. I am beyond speechless. My dad said instead of going to NZ &spend RM70k, going to MCKL will save him RM50k. I need my forecast, IC &birth certificate copy to complete my enrolment. I am not really looking forward to it, but, looking at the bright side, it wouldn't be that bad, would it?

A-Levels, that's it. Taking 4 subjects, because my dad said 4 subjects will cover me better than taking 3 subjects, just in case I flunk 1 of it. Hah. Not going to Taylor's, because it's going to cost my dad about RM30k, just for the whole thing, which my dad said, "What for, when I am paying RM15k to MCKL. It's half of Taylor's. Waste of money. RM15k is a lot."

From today, the moment I submitted the form, until now, I'm still having the same reaction - Nooooooooooooo. That's all. I don't know what I should feel. Going to somewhere I never planned, again. &again, I have to remind myself - look at the bright side. &again, the evil Yuenmay is telling me not to go because of the old building, etc. But again, the angel Yuenmay said look at the bright side - it's cheap, &I can save RM15k.

My dad &I had a talk about what I'm going to do after SPM yesterday. We cut off SAM/Ausmat from the list because he heard that A-Levels is more recognized [finally, since he always thought that A-Levels is a waste of time]. &yesterday we were torn in between A-Levels &Foundation. During our visit to MCKL, he decided to send me there, which we initially thought of going to Taylor's first ._. Thanks to my screwed up suggestion to go to MCKL then to Taylor's. Since Edexcel &Cambridge are the same, just that their system is a little different, I chose to take Edexcel [it's because Edexcel sounds easier]. They have other 2 colleges offering A-Levels Edexcel - KDU &HELP. But my dad won't allow me to go to either KDU or HELP, so, yeah, MCKL it is.

&again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But last minute changes might happen.




So however, JiaXin, can you hear that? I'm not leaving. You can tell Miss Hiew that. I am going back to Jean Gan after SPM! Oh yes! I'm quite happy but I am not happy ._.; But still, I can go back to ballet. I am going join you for ballet again. Wheeeeee.




You know, I've decided, I will be happy with the decision. I'll not go nooooooo again. I'll be happy. Sigh. Am I the only one going to MCKL? Tsk. Or anyone from the gang going to MCKL? Anyone?




Off I am to take a short nap, then study.