You know, the whole "About Me" thing doesn't make any sense. It's getting senseless by the day. I used to type so much about myself up there, including my good &bad. But, in fact, how much do I know about myself? Some people can write so much, &some people can only write a word about themselves. Hmm.
If I were to write about this "About Me" thing, I'll be saying about all my good side. But will they see them? Some of them might think it's one of my flaws. It's a, one's point of view, you know. It's really weird.
Or, maybe when I type all good things about myself, &then, on the other hand, what about my flaws? What will they think of me when they discover my flaws. They'll be thinking that I'm a big fat liar. Hmmmm.
Never mind. I'm just being bored, as usual. The usual Yuen May.
I should be studying instead of thinking crap.
Anyway, goodbye world [:
I wonder how many reads my blog, because I just changed my link.