I'm really scared. I feel so insecure that I'm not willing to let go. I feel like a kid for thinking that way. But, shouldn't I feel this way? I'm not prepared to face the world by myself. My dad has tried his best to guide me through this 17 years of life, almost 11 years of education, plus 3-4 years of early education. Ah. The fear.
Long story short, I don't want to leave school, yet.
Plus SPM is so blinkingly near that I don't have enough air to breathe. I'm not prepared. &I don't plan to be prepared. It's stressful. It's affecting my health
darn it. I don't know whether I can make it through this time. SPM year is like a crucial year for all of us. Sigh. Pre-university studies year will be more crucial. It's going to determine our future too. &university years will be even more crucial than other education years we went for. That piece of paper will determine how much we can earn every month.
This is so stressful.

Oh God, help me so I can get A's.