<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Pukekohe High, South Auckland, New Zealand.
17:17

We had some MCKL representatives in school today, to talk about what courses they offer &all. Most of them [I mean Wesleyans] got brainwashed. That's what they all claimed about. But I didn't get brainwashed. I wonder why. I mean, I've already know that they have really good &worthy scholarships. &I've already know that private Methodist school students will get a minor discount. I know all that. When I got to know all of them, I had second thought to study in MCKL. But then, it was last year when I had that thought :D So yes, I've no intention to study in MCKL &yeah, their offers are really convincing. I mean, which college will give you FULL scholarship if you get 10A1's? Or, at least 50% when you get 8-9A's? Which, you tell me? I got some scholarship bursaries &I don't think it suit well with me. With my kind of results, I really don't think so.

I should stick to Pukekohe High [: I really want to take NCEA Level 3. &get 80 credits, for Level 3, &60 credits for Level 2 in a year. That will be my goal next year. I will be waiting. Or maybe I'll be going to Sydney University for foundation studies. Ah. It's like we're getting older &older &we're not getting younger.

Why did I screw up my Biology? Miss Teng doesn't want to help. Hopefully Mr Chin is considering about it, because I really wanted a credit. I mean, my goals are all credits, just to get through. For SPM, I want A's. It doesn't matter whether A1, or A2. At least A's. If they're all A1's, I don't mind [: Biology &History, lower aim than the others because they're both memorizing subjects &I'm not good at memorizing, so, yeah, if I aim A1's for the rest, this will be A2. Hopefully I'll reach my goal.

My new goal of the year: 8A1's, 2A2's. If I can get all A1's, I'll be grateful [:

I'm quite satisfied for my Chemistry &because of that, it doesn't matter whether I failed Biology. But, I really need the credits, when I think further. Passing Chemistry is like the time for me to celebrate. But when I was so happy getting 50% for Chemistry, everyone was so upset &whining over their 60+% for their Chemistry &they wanted more. It's weird. I have different goals than most of them. It's really weird. Don't get me wrong, but, I want good achievements. I know I am not working hard enough, but still, it's a minor achievement. Quote Yuehan, "Put small goals, achieve small goals, celebrate, then repeat again." [: That was quite inspiring when I first heard it. He can be really mature in thinking. It's so Yuehan.