<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Taylors College, Waterloo, Sydney, NSW, AU.
22:59

Who said you can't blog when SPM's near? Who said that? You need rest, right!?

But anyhow, SPM is indeed near. It's going to be less than a month soon.

I've been skipping school frequently, &according to people I'm the ponteng queen of 5C, &Candy, is the ponteng queen of 5M. I mean, what is there to do in school anyway? If I go to school, I can't study at home because I'll be so worn out for the day. Blame 2-3 hours tuition, & 7-8 hours of school everyday. Some people can manage all of them in a day. But I can't.

I applied to Taylors College online already. &next, Taylor's Subang, MCKL, &maybe Sunway. Why being a local resident must attach so many documents to a form? Like MCKL, they want to have this &that, &I don't think it's good ._. For me, at least.

I want to apply to many colleges because, I don't know which to go, &in case I can't get into 1, I can go to another. Or wait, screw Sunway &MCKL. I'm only going to apply to both Taylors, &Taylor's. There's difference. Taylors is in Waterloo, Sydney, &Taylor's, is in Subang, KL. Or wait, is it Selangor?

Gah.

Anyway I better get going.

I should study, &grab the A's I want so I can study health science. Don't ask my why I want to study health science. It's because I don't know why.

I tried photoshop today, &guess what, I look flawless compared to my original photo.


Before


After

Never dream that I can play &learn photoshop unexpectedly within 5 minutes.

Oh you know, my family is going on a vegetarian diet for 10 days [annually], &I only found out about it today. Normally I'll know that they'll go on a vegetarian diet few days before they start it but this year, however, I just found out about it.

I'm going to die of eating weird vegetarian food everyday. I don't mind the vegetarian curry. But still, I don't want vegetarian food. I want meat. I love meat. I want chicken, pork, &beef. Sigh. I'm a meatarian.

Maybe I'll buy McDonalds on the way home [: So I can eat fried chicken for dinner, &look at my family eating vegetarian. Vegetarian food is not really sufficient. I don't know why. I get hungry easily if I go on a vegetarian diet. But food was okay today, because they had cabbage thingy as a dish. I love cabbage.

&yes anyway, I should go now. I've EST &Biology talk tomorrow, &yes, I am going to school! Like Candy, we go to school if there's a talk but if there's no talk, I don't think you can spot our footsteps [; Today Sejarah talk was okay I guess. The lecturer spoke too fast &because of that, I became sleepy. I became sleepy because when he speaks fast, I can't catch up, &when I can't catch up, I tend to ignore, &when I tend to ignore, everything's screwed. So, I tried to catch up with him &I managed to catch up a little.