It's
never easy to maintain a boy-girl relationship you know. When someone just broke up with his/her other 'partner', we can utter or mutter :
just move on, dude/dudette, there's other people to meet out there. Those words can come out from our own mouth easily like water flowing along a river. Think of it, were you in a relationship before? Have you
ever gone through the same thing that the other person did? We can tell others to
move on so easily but we can't do it by ourselves. Pathetic, I say. No matter how painful it is, we'll still wait for the one who hurt us so badly to come back to us. &again, do you think it's easy? So many of us out there never tell how painful it is, not because we want to keep it to ourselves, but it's because there's no words can be used to express the pain out from our heart. It's not easy to move on from being hurt. It's never easy to move on once you're betrayed. Oh yes, there're people who can move on so easily that they forget their hurtful past, which is good. I want to be like them. No, don't tell me I can be like them. Some fingers are long, some are short - we're different. Yes, I don't believe that everyone are equally smart.
The word
move on hurts every part of me. The word
breakup breaks my soul. The word
others make me feel guilty - because of promises made. &again, promises are meant to be broken. I wonder, if promises are meant to be broken, why bother making them? If you, or anyone plans to not keep it, why bother making simple promises? I didn't force him to promise me, but he insisted on promising me on certain issues. I remember when I was in Form 3, I read a senior's Friendster profile. Her 'about me' was so true. She said, "
I find it ridiculous when people at 15 are suffering because of love while people twice of their age are suffering over the same thing too." She was 15 when she wrote that. Believe me, I couldn't believe that was what she thought of boy-girl relationships at 15. Hmmmm.