<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Streamyx is getting sucky.
23:25

Completing 2 miserable History papers in 2 days made me feel like SPM is over.




But then again, there's Moral, Biology then Physics to feel miserable for. At least for me. I suck in those 2 subjects.




There's EST tomorrow, which I just flipped through 1 exercise to make sure whether to put full stop after every answer for 2 information transfers, &the very few formats for 1 essay. EST will be done by 11am tomorrow, so, hurray. After tomorrow, 6 more miserable days to go.




I left early today, with Joey. We went to KFC to have food, since we were both hungry. Yes I sent him back after that. It was a good time catching up with Joey since forever. Never really talked much to him this year. Yikes.




I really like Emma Roberts. She's really pretty. In Wild Child, Aquamarine, you know the rest. I've not watched Nancy Drew so, cut it off the list.




I can't wait SPM to end. Then I can open my mini blogshop (well not really a blogshop but more like an online catalogue on blog) so I can sell my books, &other nonsense. Another event is added into my schedule after SPM. I'm going to Perth, to Ashley Butler's house on the 21st! Yeshh. After so long, I get to go to Perth again. I'm glad that her parents allowed me to stay there again [:




I was once a big fan of Mary Kate &Ashley Olsen.