<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 17 December 2009
Back off, or what?
17:32



Time is passing too fast. I'm not too happy nor too sad about it. I don't know how I'm feeling. I'm a bit upset over the fact that Jane has gone back after her short stay here. I feel quite lonely now, since my dad is not here, &Jane is already gone.




I hate Jane's phone everytime her phone plays the tune, signaling there's a new message. The song lasts for ever &it doesn't stop. Liling has to agree with me too. I mean, when we're having our very own girly time, her phone will be distracting her. I mean, us. Not good.




I'm quite healed from the wound caused by a guy several months ago. Really.




Prom is tomorrow &I'm quite nervous about it. Somehow I feel like backing off =/ What's wrong with me now? Chee Yan told me to go, &ignore anything that might happen to me. Yikes. Not good.




I've Lady Gaga craze now, after so long. Sue me. I've heard of Lady Gaga since last year, but, I never bother listening to it properly.




Countdown to Australia : 3 days left! I really can't wait to go to Ashley's place again. I'm going to see those 2 dogs again, &shop! Ashley, Hayley &I are going to have our mini mi goreng competition for supper one of the nights before we sleep (: We were supposed to have it last year, but we didn't have the time, or we were too full. I'm going for BBQ at the beach for dinner on the day I arrive. I can't wait!

One turn off: summer. I can't really stand the heat, you know. Heat &I don't click. I hope it won't be that hot though.




I'm going for the education fair (again) in Mid Valley this Saturday. Who's with me? (: Nope, I'm going to inquire what I am going to list tonight. Not pre-university education. More like, university education &courses.




Alrights, I better go now. I want to watch Talentime in a couple of minutes. Pamela Chong is in the movie! &Julia's hot dancing partner is in the movie too! &it's Yasmin Ahmad's last few movies.