<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Monday, 7 December 2009
A Christmas Carol.
18:22

Life is so going to be good after tomorrow (:
Chemistry, aka the last paper for SPM (except for Chinese Language + etc takers).




After Chemistry, CheeYan, Joey, LiLing &I are going to Pavilion for a movie &probably dinner or a short tea (; Life's so going to be good, like I said. We're going to watch A Christmas Carol, a show which I wanted to watch for quite sometime already. I want to watch Mulan too! Yeeeeeks.




Prom's on the 18th, &I still don't know what to do with my hair (straighten/curl it by myself, or go to the saloon), or whether should I put make up on, since I'm so lazy =/




I'm sleepy, but there's Chemistry tomorrow. See how relaxing am I, during SPM. C'mon, I go out during breaks, &go hunt for food with Carl Mann at The Mall ._. we're so relaxing (: it's good, to relieve stress, so we won't screw things up.

Hah. TAS.