<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 27 December 2009
I dont wanna leave Perth ):
23:25

CheeYan's really right. I am emotional. Jeez. Screw that.

Christmas in Aussieland was good. Never experienced that before, so, yeah. I liked it. Hayley &Ashley gave me a make over today since it's a Sunday, plus there's nothing to do today. The pictures were taken by them too. They are lovely (L) I love them. They did everything (:

Awesome I tell you. I wanna stay here!