When I was in Hat Yai, I was wondering why is the King's pictures are everywhere in town. Then my dad told me it's some festival, which he assumed it to be the King's birthday month festival. When I returned yesterday, I googled about him &read stuffs about him.
I never knew
King Bhumibol is very highly educated, &quite old now. He's 83, &is still a king. He has been ruling Thailand for approximately 63 years. How great can that be. He has doctorate in music, &other degrees.

This is King Bhumidol in 2003, when he was 77.
I even googled about King Chulalongkorn, King Mongkut &King Vajiravudh. I know what's in your mind - SEJARAH. Screw Sejarah.
You shouldn't be surprised that his name is the shortest compared to the first King of Thailand &even King Chulalongkorn -
Phra Bat Somdet Phra Poramintharamaha Chulalongkorn Phra Chunla Chom Klao Chao Yu Hua. I told Chee Yan to name his son with that name (:
The feeling of miserable.
Liling asked whether I wanted to go for an education fair today, &yeah in fact I went. I even saw Sangeetha &Lavanya at the fair. I wasn't too fickled on where I should go for pre-university studies because my dad paid for the first semester in MCKL &what is there to think then? I didn't plan on going to MCKL anyway. So instead of thinking where to go for pre-university, I went hunting for universities. Oh yeah, I haven't even started A Levels &now I am hunting for universities. Waste of time, you may say. But it's good in a way. Starting my mini research early can be a good thing because I get to think what I want to do from now, ¬ get panicked later on to know what I'm supposed to do. &hopefully I know what I want to do now, so I will go for it. If I were to do something I don't want, like SPM, I'll definitely screw it up. Thanks to my dad to registered me to WMS, which I never included in my choice of upper secondary education.
But screw it. Since I am determined to either go to UK or Australia, but preferably UK, I just went to agent booths to get brochures for UK universities that offer health science programmes.
One thing I didn't like during the education fair, was that a guy at the MCKL booth made Liling pissed off by saying, "Oh, since you get 4A's for trials, don't dream that you can get 10A's for SPM." &even when Liling &I were squeeing over holidays, he gave us that, what-is-wrong-with-you look. I mean, what is wrong with him, he doesn't like holidays? Then too bad. I prefer Mr Ruben at MCKL. This dude at the booth even made Liling confused ._. Mr Ruben explained better I think.
This is so miserable, looking at people who can still choose their pre-university colleges when I am already stuck with my its-not-my-choice place again. Not again, really. MCKL is not that bad I know but I don't want to go there. Urgh.
I shan't think of it since it's so depressing for me.
ETA: You know, it feels so good writing yourself as SPM leaver (: