<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
2010 already?
16:07

Happy new year.

I think I changed since last year? Thanks to the Butler sisters in Perth! I love, love, love them. You can never get angry at them even if they made something out of your way.

I miss them a lot.

College has started, &no, I am still feeling miserable as ever. They gave out our time table today, &I'm in S1001alpha, together with Yuehan, MeeLian, &a few others. Time table is not being friendly with me too. Lessons are starting from tomorrow ):

Time passes so fast no? I want to go back to Std 1, &take the 3 exams all over again. A Levels is not going to be easy ):