<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 15 January 2010
College life is getting better.
21:24

I disliked the college so much when I stepped into the college on orientation day but it's getting better nowadays, since I talked to those girls - Shuk Khuan, Priya, &some others. They don't make my life in college seem bad anymore (: So yep, I wanna tell them that I thank them!




Maybe trying to fit in is not that bad (:




It's only the second week, &I can't cope with Maths homework. Miss Lim is not liking it. NOT GOOD, aye? &its ony the beginning of the second weekend of the year, &what, I've 3 assignments altogether, excluding Psychology. &they are all assassins. Sometimes I feel like skipping classes &days but if I do, I won't be able to catch up for the whole week, &I'll have to complete them during weekends, &there goes my good, relaxing weekends. Like this time. I only skipped Monday, &from then I can't complete any work Miss Lim gave, especially the assignment she gave. Thank God I've done it just now. Hallelujah.




I went to Carl Mann's house today, after going out with Yee Thoong to KLCC. She called me when I was in MCKL to hangout a little, &something came up, so I ended up going to her house. Her house is freaking huge. &that's when I first meet her mum, sister &brother, after being her friend for...years. I love her house. Oh Liling, next time, before you go to Singapore, I'll bring you to Carl Mann's house, if you don't mind me driving (:




Orientation Ball &Orientation Camp is coming soon. Yikes.




I'm so going to sleep early tonight.