<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 28 January 2010
Love.
19:19

I highlighted my hair pork liver red last Monday. Yep, a day before my 2nd accident. I wonder why I cry everytime after accidents. Truthfully, I stepped out of the car shaking. I didn't know what to do. I didn't care whether its my fault or not, but still, my car contacted another car! I must be careful next time, like really careful.


My images normally doesn't have any connection with my post but with my inner thoughts.


A Levels is so so so not easy at all. Math homework is like a daily routine. I wish that Math homework would pause for awhile. &assignments never seem to end every week. Oh, excluding this week! Because most of my classmates are going for the orientation camp. But I'm not! So yep, enjoy your camp lovelies!



It's decided, I'm going to assist Miss Hiew starting from 6th February. I am quite excited! Although I know it'll be tiring. Hopefully it's going to be worth it.



I've been quite famous among lecturers this week for being late to classes, so I shan't be late anymore! I've been late for Chemistry, Psychology, &Biology this week. Except for Math. Dang. I didn't want to be late either! I drove at 20-30km/h on Monday, because I was still recovering from the fear I had gotten from my first accident last Saturday, hence I reached college 10 minutes later than usual. &I woke up late yesterday because I got really tired from the day before for crying over my 2nd accident hence I reached college 30 minutes late. &since Mr Vijaiyan wanted me to go to the office to get the late slip so I went (errr 5 minutes wasted). &today, for God-knows-why there's 4 cars by the side of the road near Volvo, has caused a massive jam all the way from OUG to Mid Valley. Just because of that 4 bloody cars, I was stuck in the jam for 1.5 hours! Do you know how frustrating it was!? I wanted to make a U-turn back &go to college at 9am, or maybe just skip it. Hence I was late for Biology. I had to make a decision whether to go or not go but I deicded to enter the class. So I went to the office, to get the late slip done &all. But guess what, Mr Leong said I wasted 5 minutes for nothing &I shouldn't go to the office to get the late slip ._. MYGOD I TELL YOU. If I knew, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to get the late slip. Damn.

but it's okay.



By the way, I'm having a CNY thingy on the 21st of February! At my house. Beers, liquors (I think so), gambling games, swimming (if you want to), movies, chilling out, gossips, bitchings, everything! Do drop by (:

You know who you are to come by (:

&nope, it's not with Liling's.