<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 25 February 2007
Being a dreamer.
13:21

I felt happy during this Chinese New Year celebration. It`s like the best one out of the 15 year`s. I saw my other 2 baby cousins. Haha. I have no idea what's her English name, so, I'll type her Chinese name. I prefer the girl. Heck, Dzun Chii likes crying. If he sees many people, he'll start crying. I have no idea on how to work that baby so he won`t cry.


Yun Yin


Dzun Chii

Jeff & I


Zi Yi


Zi San


I went for some party at my dad`s friend`s place yesterday. I saw...a...small boy with those YENG hairstyle. And...Burberry`s shoes. I was practically shocked. I can`t say anything much as that area is...Damansara Heights.


Grr. So cute, right??? He`s like...damn cute lah I know! Shoes also Burberry already.

Anyway...

Holidays passes really fast comparing to schooling days. I want the holidays again. Sigh...thinking when I went to KL and that night where I went...it`s really fast. I don`t know why but I`m feeling lonely, sad and...lazy. I don`t want to go back to school. I haven`t finish my Malay literature work (I said I was and am feeling lazy).

Okay. Regarding about my Chinese New Year celebration...I didn`t do anything much except Ethel came to my house for 4 days 3 nights. We took a lot of pictures in fitting rooms. And finally...I got to eat Chocolate Fondue at Haagen Dazs, KLCC last Wednesday. Yes, finally. Gosh, I love ice-creams. But...I don`t really like Haagen Dazs`s anyway. I still prefer and love Baskin Robins 31. It`s still the best.


Tralala.

How I wish I can permanently stay with my dad? It`ll be much better for me. Sigh. I have to go up and down. I`m fed up with all this. Seriously, I feel like dying. For me being in KL for 1 weeks is like a few days. It`s really fast.

I hate school. I hate Puteri.

I bet my red packets value in total won`t reach RM1000. Sigh. I want more Brandy+water+ice. I want the Chinese New Year 2007 to come back again so I can get holidays. Never mind. In 2 weeks, there`s another week of holidays for students. 2 weeks...I`m waiting.


I`m feeling anxious and worried...I`m afraid I can`t get 7A`s for PMR... It`ll be ugly if I get B`s for PMR since I got straight 5A`s for my UPSR. I want it to be beautiful. Sigh. I want beautiful A`s!!! My dad asked me not to worry so much and just study hard. I know I can`t get any A`s for any papers.

P/S: Woots. Bring tissues to school tomorrow as the table sure to be dusty after a week!

















Labels: