I`m feelin` honoured. Hehe. Not really, but yeah, I am!
I did want to blog yesterday but I was really lazy so I can`t help it.
Anyway...I had a lot of fun yesterday in the school library with Jasmine and Lily. A little bit more I have to be in my stupid class. It`s really hard for the Zeta`s Moral class students to go to the library. Our chance to the library is very slim. Forget about it. Anyway...it was really fun! Jasmine and I started to act like one kind in the library and Lily
terasa.
Jasmine was actually doing her Malay Language work and the
hardworking lazy me, wanted to sleep. But I can`t sleep! Jasmine is like beside me, babble about don`t know what. And after a moment, Jasmine said she is gave up upon doing her Malay Language work. Haha. That is what you called as...um...I don`t know.
After that...we went looking at the Malay PC magazine. We flipped through all the pages and stare at what we thought attractive blankly. Example: the new Windows; Windows Media Center. I know there`s something to do with the word Media. Then we looked at some phones; Nokia N93i. It`s that model if I am not mistaken. We were complimenting and insulting at those advertisements. After flipping through 2 magazines, it was time for us to leave. So on the way to the exit, Jasmine was hugging me like don`t know what. Then Lily
pulak terasa saying that we`re lesbians. Ahem, we`re not.
Jasmine and I = sisters.
Sisters = close.
That`s all. Some sisters are close. Well for the ones whom are not blood related are normally close. As what I see, it`s like that. The one who has blood relation normally argues. But me...I guess we do but not that often. Maybe soon.
TOUCH WOOD.
The times in the library was really fun!
There`s nothing much today but sure to have a little. Today`s morning break was okay, I guess. What I ate? Heck. I forgot. I know that I can eat extra ice-cream if I didn`t loan Jane RM1 but it`s fine. Jasmine wanted to loan me RM1 during today`s lunch break.
When it`s time for the lunch break, we all went to the canteen like a swarm of bees. Since the place in the canteen is limited so everyone would fight for the seatings. When I reached there, I had a place reserved specially for me already. Thanks to the
worst BEST sister of mine. I love her heaps! Although the place was reserved...my seat was like faraway from Jasmine! It was really really far! It`s like she`s at the begin point and I`m at the ending point. FAR, okay?
Then we were quite alright. Ate chicken rice today. Is Puteri really fucked up? They can`t even and haven`t get
my Berryjello from the past few weeks. I`m waiting like a fool here. I want Berryjello! Berryjello...! Since they don`t have Berryjello, I decided to buy another one. Don`t know what with vanilla ice cream. It`s nice though. When the boredom striked me again, I went back to my seat and start doing my History work.
While I was thinking and cracking and I wanted to cry because of my History work...in sudden I heard, "I love Firdaus.........!!!!!!!!!" and I got shocked of my life. Then I thought, "Hell, who is this idiot screaming their heart out?!" I looked on my left and saw Geraldine. Goodness. The ones in the canteen turned at Geraldine. I was really shocked. In sudden someone shouted.
Why she did that? Because
she wants back her water bottle. I know it`s a stupid thing. After that I go distracted from my History. That`s not the ending. There`s something for her to do again. From the place where they sell food and all to the whole canteen...she has to say, "I love Firdaus with all my heart," loudly, from there. But...too bad...Puan Siti Hawa came into the canteen. She didn`t have the chance to do it then. The end. She got her bottle. The end again.
I was a bit lonely today. I`m feeling bored as well... I really wanna go to tuition but...sigh. I wanna see Joe Vin and bully him. I can only see him in 2 weeks. So long to go. I wanna see Joe Vin. *cries*
Never mind. I will
kiss kick him when I see him soon.
Seriously...I`m feeling a bit lonely today which is good. I wanna be alone. Even stepping into a whole new brand school wouldn`t bother me much. I can ask the teacher if I change. How I wish I can transfer. Then I don`t need to face nonsense in Puteri which nonsense characters. Stupid.
I say so because something stupid happened today. It was cocurriculum time. So as usual, everyone have to grab for chairs. A stupid fucking moron idiotic student from that class came into that class to take her goddamnfuckingchair. I took that chair first as everyone is in the different class for activities. I took it for SHEAU JYE. And my hand was ON the chair already. And that stupid fucking moron idiotic bitch said its her chair. And I was like, "Are you in Pasukan 2? I doubt so!". I asked her what was running through my head. She said it`s her class. I wanted to scold her more than I did. I shouted, "Hell! This is not your chair. If it is, your name would be on the chair! Asshole. Fuck you. Its because you sit here everyday during lessons means its your chair?! Its not! FUCK YOU!" Jasmine came in and said its alright, you can sit everywhere. Then Weeru said I do not need to be that angry. But...its not as if its hers because she sits there during lessons everyday! FUCK HER. And I was still mentioning the same sentence; fuck her.
Mind my vulgarity. I am very vulgar. I hate this kind of people. Idiotic.
Fuck them.Huh. Fine. Want their so-called things? Screw them. Go and take it also I don`t care. Even if they want to have sex with it also I don`t give a fucking damn. GO DIE.
Call your mum and screw me. I`m not afraid if I`m not wrong. Go and do so.
Okay, forget about stupid people. Next!
Next week is the mid term break! Yay! I`ll try to study. I know I can`t. My shopping list:
- Black Nose Zip up heels. (Whatever is that called as. I just want something like Ethel`s. It`s nice.)
- VJ, Levi`s or the jeans cutting I want will do.
- Dress. (Laundry will do best.)
- Estee Lauder`s Blue Paradise perfume.
- Christian Dior`s Forever & Ever perfume.
Anyway... I don`t think I can get them all. Sigh. Everytime I have to be sad. Grr. Never mind. Later.
I hope I can be alright soon... Jasmine! Don`t worry. I`m alright. I guess it`s my mood swings again. Heck.
I guess some people in my class hates me. They took my Skima Permarkahan for the Kerja Kursus Geografi. I didn`t even see my paper but it`s missing. Other people got the paper except me. Who hates me? Come and tell me. That`s if you dare. Come and I`ll kiss you. Seriously.
Oh yeah! The topic for the Kerja Kursus are the same for all schools nationwide. Ish. Quite easy for me to contact already. Is anyone doing Cuaca & Iklim for Kerja Kursus Geografi in KL?
I am Miss Lonely. Hell.
I miss him. Sigh. But I`m okay...
Recommendations although most of it are old songs. I like listening to all these. It`s a huge number of them.
- Atas Nama Cinta - Rossa
- Endless Summer - Ashlee Simpson
- Mirai e - Kiroro
- K2G - Puffy AmiYumi
- B You - Sabrina Bryan
- It`s Raining Men - Geri Halliwell
- There You`ll Be - Faith Hill
- Where You Belong - The Summer Obsession
- Can You Feel My Love - Tamaki Nami
- This Is Love - Utada Hikaru
- Falco - Shimatani Hitomi
- Eternal Snow - Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Enjoy listening to them!
I love him. Hehe.
I like the necklace he gave me for
Valentine`s 2007. Maybe I`ll post a picture of it soon.
I`m not addicted to him, okay? Hah. I like him more than a friend. That`s all.
I guess I like dancing and I feel like dancing now.
Labels: Recommendation, School