BUGGERDANGSTUPIDMORONIDIOTblah. Whatever. Ahem. I don't to blog lah. That's why I didn't have posts for the last few days. I know I am dumb. Sigh. Whatever, again... Anyway...I'm still feeling SUPER excited for the International Food Fiesta at Sri Garden this coming up Saturday. Yeaps. YAYS. I hope there's nothing will turn out BAD since MAYBE my dad will tell me, "Eh, you can't go to Sri Garden tomorrow. What for? We have to go to etc..." Yes, I know, like wth.
I'm still feeling SUPERHYPER excited, okay. What should I wear? =.="
Ahem...I'm still...wondering what'll happen this Saturday. I wanna see Phooi Sze. I wanna see Kyean. I wanna see loads of people THERE. I don't care! Especially this evil
Phooi Sze lah! You all don't know I want to cook her in Indian curry ah?
Jokingly Seriously, she chose Indian curry over Thai green curry! Eh. Phooi Sze, sorry lah if I told the whole world already. xD
I'm crapping about the curry thing WITH Phooi Sze actually. I sayang her so much. I won't cook her one...
Anyway, school today was fun! Seriously! The students today did not study at all! All we did was just REHEARSAL. I just went to the hall and wander around. Spoke to friends a bit then I didn't bother about them. Time for break. I went to see my darling Jasmine. As usual as I'm always with her during breaks this year. After the break, it was time for us to start the rehearsal already. So I went around the hall to find for seats. I found one row. EMPTY. I guess it's for
the ghosts me since I'm a
VVIP student in Puteri. When I turned around, heck, I know none of the seniors. I was like...lonely. Haha. =)
BUT!
I don't know why I can't recognize Ashta. I look around for a few times you see. Then I saw her at the back of me. I started laughing without any doubt! I don't know why I'll laugh whenever I see her. I guess it's because of what happened last year during Puan Chin's Retirement event. She can really make people laugh uncontrollably. I can just laugh and laugh
nonstop for 24 hours! If Ashta is with me for a day. But oh well. Haha.
I WANTED TO SLEEP IN THE HALL, REALLY! I can't take them anymore. I wanted to die on the spot. Seriously. I slept, on my hands, on the chair. =.=" I keep on waking up, because of the noise.
SHIT.
Now I remember something! I saw Puan Rosidah today. Bugger. Now, of all time, I remember of her WORK that she gave us to do. DIE. Never mind. I guess I can do them tomorrow, in the morning when I reach school. GRR. Stupid summary and the questions. I don't need to feel so scared because I did a bit of the summary already. Phew. Ish. Curse Malay lessons lah okay!
Back to today.
Then...teacher said to go back to class and be back at the hall at 2pm. ISHH. I thought we wouldn't have time to eat. Gahh. Then it was 1.30pm when I BUG Jasmine like hell to eat lunch with me. She didn't want! BLOODYHELL. I took 10 minutes to actually BUG her to have lunch. She wants to get gastric, I think. Yes, she wants to die. I'll chop her into slices and cook her in Lebanese curry if she don't eat and I'll sell the curry with HIGH price and I'll get the benefits. Good.
She finally agreed lah for sure. Because I bug her. After like 5 minutes bugging her, I went out from her class. When I was on the way to my class, I look at my left; the row of offices. Guess who I saw? Calvin the play boy/gay. NOT guy. I was like, "OMGWTFWTH IS HE DOING HERE?" Then I ran to Jasmine's class again to tell Jasmine that Calvin is in the school. Then Katherine and Jasmine said I should tell Lily. I wanted to tell Lily but I can't find Lily around.
Then I finally thought, "Let Lily be sad."
And I left.
FINALLY, it was time for lunch break! Then I ran towards the canteen. Hehe. Bought Berryjello. Bought chicken rice. And I finally bought a bottle of cold water. Ish. I guess Jasmine is ALLERGIC to cold stuffs. Not to say really ALLERGIC but yeah. Whenever she consume cold stuffs, she'll have tummy cramps. =(
I hope this bloody ALLERGIC thing will fade away. Spoiling her life only. I think the ALLERGIC thing in her is attracted to her. Grr. In sudden she has all this. I pity her. Don't worry Jasmine...take care, or else...um...
Then bell rang again. Time for rehearsal again. So. Anything lah! I thought I'm not involved in the rehearsal. So I went to the respective class for the extra curricular activities. Once I sat, for not even 5 minutes, I heard someone called me. There goes my Jasmine. BLOODYHELL. I AM INVOLVED WITH THE REHEARSAL. Then I went to the hall with Jasmine. (Eh. How many times I mention Jasmine's name in this post?)
Whatever lah har.
I sat with Jasmine then in the hall. Wini, Jasmine, a few more people and I wanted to bet that when the choir club's students sing, the rain will fall. But it wouldn't be fun because everyone is betting on the same thing. So...Jasmine said better not bet. So we didn't. We wanted to bet because the sky shows that its going to rain soon. =.="
True enough, the rain fell right after they stopped. When Su Quin was playing the piano, Jasmine and I sneaked out (not exactly sneaking but we went out) to the canteen to collect our bags. Woah, it was like FLOODED like hell. Thank God it's not like Johore. So we keep on jumping
cutely crazily to reach our "destination". And hell, our pants got wet. Just a bit. Near to our shoes. When we reach the hall, we just sat there. WOW. No one is menghayati-ing Su Quin's song. Oh well. Sad, right? Who cares. Majority of the people thinks that the nasyid is better than the choir. Seriously. I can't even hear what the choir students
crapping singing. So yeah. Nasyid is the winner, to me, comparing to the choir students. Grr.
Whatever, again.
Then...Jasmine and I thought of leaving the hall earlier so we wouldn't berhimpit-himpit. But goodness. In the end, when we left, it started berhimpit-himpit already. Not to say FLOODED too. Jasmine said the current is strong. I can't afford to let my shoes to be wet. Ew, now my shoes stink. Okay. Hope so it wouldn't tomorrow. Then Jasmine and I went up. As far as we walked, its getting more...worst. I can't afford to get my shoes wet but it was wet already so I went barefooted. Grr. Thanks to the sky. Hell, the water level was like above my ankle. Now you say how high the dirty water level is. I walked and walked, tip toed. I can't take it but...the floor is like OILY! OILY! Ew. And people stepping on floors. Ew. I don't wanna imagine anymore. Ewww.
Then Jane's mum was there after a very, very long moment (to me). I called her. AND THANK GOD SHE HEARD MY VOICE. She came. Yeappiiieees. I went to the car, thinking, how am I going to tuition with my stinky feet and shoes? But...thanks to my survivor! Jane Yeow and family! Haha. Not really. Jane lend me her slippers and t-shirt. Her mum, lend me her pants. =.=" AT LEAST I GOT DRY CLOTHES TO WEAR! Hah. Evil day.
Nice food.
Eh. I meant her mum gave me to eat before class.
Then...went for class. Again, Joe Vin is so cute! I like his eyes! Don't ask why. His eyes is like SO innocent. Really. Then...in sudden...teacher asked the boys to stand a side. Why? Because she wants to ask questions. Okay. DIE. I thought I was going to die. Teacher said she'll ask 10 questions only. Everyone have to answer fast. But...there's like 30 boys. How? Luck, lah. Edmen tried to hard to answer but then he can't! Joe Vin...he didn't tried to answer at all. AT ALL. After the 10 lucky boys answered the questions, the rest...HAHA. Teacher asked them to jump. JUMP, get it? What the heck lah. I'm in a all-girls school, okay? So...looking at a bunch of boys jumping is not normal for me. It's something VERY interesting and funny to me. So yeah. Then...Jane...Kumuta...Weeru and I as well laughed hard. We were laughing like hell. I'm the worst, I guess. LAUGHED LIKE HELL. They jumped so funny. I don't know why. Sad. Haha. I can't forget the way they jumped during class! Haha. I pity Edmen. Aw.
After the class, grandma came and pick me up. And thats it. Went to Bintang Tuition Centre, because I want to get the schedule for Form 3's Maths class. Sigh. Tuesday, 8pm. How to go? I really wanna go there...or any tuition centres. I really want to pass for Maths. How I wish I can remain at Mr Lim. Sigh. Mr Lim is good!
Anyway. I think that's all. Will blog again, tomorrow. Recommendations:
- It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry
- One Last Breath - Creed
- Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Need To Be Next To You - Sixpence None The Richer
- You And Me - Lifehouse
P/S: TEO EU JINN from KGV is like damn hot! Urgh. I WANNA KNOW HIM. I'll get sources to help me to find out about TEO EU JINN...oh my TEO EU JINN!!!
P/P/S: I MISS MY LEON AS WELL. MISSSSSS HIMMMM. I heart him, a lot.
P/P/P/S: I hope I'll pass April's test with flying colors. Sigh. I'm stupid.
Labels: Recommendation, School