Boredom is killing me silently right now. Just because of the boredom just rised in me, I looked at my pictures folder in my laptop and I have many pictures to share! Tralala. The continuation of Ethel and I. Seriously, we took millions of pictures that day. So I can`t even spot which is which. I like most of the pictures. The pictures will be at the end of this post.
Anyway, I`m going to see him tomorrow. Hope everything will turns out right. I guess my dad will tell me that I can`t go when I am about to leave. Sigh. My dad likes to spoil everything. Never mind...but I really hope I could go. If everything turns out like the one I wish, then I`ll blog about it soon. I feel like crying wishing that I could go...
I guess that is all.
Hoping I could go still...
I can just wish...















P/S: If you wonder who is the baby, don`t need to suffer guessing. The baby is Leon`s cousin, Le Xin. The one who could do " =P " face. Now she looks huge! I still find her cute.
P/P/S: I include 2 of my pictures for the fun of it. Ooh~
Labels: School