<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 24 March 2007
Sri Garden is where I want to study. [Part 1]
16:10

Ahem. As I said that I'm going for the International Food Fiesta today...I actually went and saw a lot of people.

I went to Sri Garden at 10.45am, or maybe earlier, I can't remember. I reached there at about 11 something. Woah. It's like very crowded, very noisy. I remembered that Phooi Sze will be selling coupons. Since I'm the most sesated person there, I decided to ask the guard where's the coupons stall. He said there. I was like, "Where???" Then I didn't bother and walked in where the fiesta was held. Walk, walk and walk. WAAAA. I was like damn blur.

FINALLY. I saw those papers with some word "coupons" on it. So I went... I don't know which is Phooi Sze. But then never mind. I RECOGNIZE SOMEONE THERE! Natalie Chai! Since I wanted to but coupons too, I bought them from her. Then I ask where's Phooi Sze. She said there. I was like, "What? The short one? Wth. Is that her? She doesn't look like Phooi Sze in pictures." Then I went there and I called, "Phooi Sze?" Then she was thinking for a moment and said, "YUEN MAY!!!" And we hugged. We were actually hyper. Oh well... First time. Then she was telling me something and tell me who are they and all. Then she told me the one IN FRONT of the fan is LiTien or LiYun. She was not sure. I think it's LiTien, because I can recognize her dressing. Then I felt like talking to her. Then, I told Phooi Sze I would want to. Phooi Sze went and tap her hand and she saw me. She was like, "Who is that?" Then Phooi Sze said, "This is Yuen May." Then she smiled and said hi to me. Hah.

Man, she's like TALLER than me. Sigh. I'm feeling short. Li Yun is tall too. Grr. Ish. JEALOUS-ing. Anyway...then...um...in sudden, a big bunch of Form 1 and Form 3 came. I meant the one who I know. Phooi Sze called Brenda. Brenda came. I was like, "Oooh. Brenda. Look so different one!" Then Phooi Sze introduced and Brenda was like, "Yuen May? You look so different from pictures." I was like, "Yes, I know." Yes lah, I look more like a kid in real life. Then one by one, Sookie, Li Yun, Suki, Rachel, and afew more. Suki was like, "Yuen May???" WALAN EH.

I don't think many people recognize me but, I really enjoyed myself. BUT. The food there is...not cheap at all! It's like damn expensive. VERY EXPENSIVE, indeed. ISH. 3 curry fish balls, RM2. Drinks, just a bit, RM2. One bloody longan jelly, very small only, RM2. Grr. Phooi Sze likes to play games. Ish.

Then while walking, Phooi Sze saw Ginny. I was like, "GINNNNNY!" Then Phooi Sze called her and she said hi, to both of us. I don't think she knows who am I, so I asked her whether she knows me or not. She said, "Um...ran....eh no.....um......YUEN MAY!" I was like, "Wow, you actually know me. xD"

Most of the people I saw today, are all...unrecognizable. =.=" What word is that??? Sorry.

Dang.

Sri Garden's badminton hall is really HUGEEE. I'm falling in love with the school! If I'm there, I can see Phooi Sze everyday and cook Indian curry. GARRRRR.

My Kyean hor...she hor...eeyer. She was damn blur! I like her necklace. IT WAS REALLY NICE. I like, and I eventually fell in love with it. God, it was love at the first sight...I miss it now...where's it??? KYEAN!!! PLEASE COME BACK WITH THE NECKLACE! I PROMISE THAT I'LL TAKE THE NECKLACE ONLY! And then you can leave. I don't mind. When I saw her, I saw Ken Vin too. Haiyer. They were actually DATING. =.="

No comments lah okay.

Let them be.

And then...we went around and nonsense. Walked and walked, then I finally bought food for my dad and the rest to eat at home. Hehe. Smart, right? Yes I know. *vainpot*

Um. Um. Um.

Nothing much, actually. But I really enjoyed the day at Sri Garden, seeing all those friends of mine from online. Yeaps. Before I went back, we, consist of Chea Choong, Nicholas Siau, Choong Phooi Sze, Leon and I went to THEIR tempat lepak. On the way, for fun, I called Nick an idiot. Then he said, "Huh? WHAT DID I DO WRONG??? I was drinking my mushroom soup and for that you called me an idiot." HAHAHA. Haiyer. We went there and talk nonsense. Goodness. Chea and Nick look like a couple of gays. Seriously. This 3 people right, goodness. They can make me laugh to death. Haiyer. They were talking about emo. I don't know why. Leon asked me and I answered in like some...unpleasant way. They were saying that I'm emo. =.=" They were actually saying that the roti canai fella is emo. Haiyer. They're really sakais. 5 people went to that shop and...one piece of roti canai ONLY.

P/S: Sorry ahh Kyean! I disturbed you and Ken Vin. =.="

P/P/S: I REALLY ENJOYED TODAY! Sri Garden is like where I wanna study. Hah. Um. Maybe I'll blog more about this, if I'm in the mood of blogging.

Labels: