<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 29 May 2007
As love goes on.
18:44

Happy happy joy joy!


Alas, the 2-weeks-break is here now. Do you know how happy and sad am I? I'm happy 'cause it's holidays! I'm sad 'cause it's only 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks break, I'll have to sit for the remaining useless mid-year examination again for 3 days. Gr. I hate exams. Especially bugger major exams.

Okay. Back to sexy holidays.

I went for shopping and wander like happy happy joy joy! It's really fun, okay?! There's people who says holidays are boring, but, to me, it's happy happy joy joy!

I went for several shopping time already. I went to Times Square last Saturday. I bought Phua Chu Kang's final season VCDs. It's really funny lah, okay?! Who can even resist Phua Chu Kang?! I even bought Possessed the movie as well. It's quite boring. So, yeah, it's not recommended. I bought it 'cause Amber Chia was one of the casts. In conclusion, I can say that Amber Chia is freaking tall! Even a dog can't beat her height! Dog, German Shephard? SHE IS SO-EXTREMELY-FREAKING TALL. No wonder she got qualified as a model. Gr. I want her height. Yummy.

I even got 2 new pairs of shoes. I think Jasmine knows one of my 2 pairs of shoes, 'cause she saw it today at the Mines. Hehe. And I got a new dress as well! Yay.

Next day, I went to nowhere. Stayed at home like an innocent pot as I am. Hehe.

Okay, now, let me start with yesterday. In sudden, my dad said he's going to town 'cause he has a meeting on that day at Sakura Cuisine. Since I know that someone [WHO ELSE CAN THAT BE IF IT'S NOT HIM?! BUT HE DIDN'T APPEAR ANYWAY.] is going, then I was like, "Oh, okay." or else, I would be seeing Jasmine two days in a row! Wasted my time at Sg Wang. I didn't know Sg Wang is that fun. I didn't know that there's damn hell a lot of things that I would love to see on the highest floor of Sg Wang. Gr. I'm that observant, not. I used to go to Sg Wang often but not going to the highest floor.

Damn my brother. He said he would wanna follow me, but he didn't! So, I was a lonely person on that day, walking, wandering, shopping. I went to this favorite cheap food restaurant myself. Ordering jasmine milk tea with pearls and some noodles. Damn sial. The noodles is like maggi mee, with ham, sausage and vegetables. And it's like RM6.90. Means, they profit a lot, or maybe not. I don't know.

After completing my job at the the place, I went on walking around. As I keep on walking around, I saw those Korean made earrings at this shop named 아리랑 (Arirang), of course, I went and bought some goods from that shop. I bought something for Pamela's birthday from that place. Of course I can't post a picture about it here, in case she comes to my blog. Then it wouldn't be fun! I bought 2 pairs of earrings for myself. Waha.

Then I walked around for more goods. Haha. Walked and walked. Until I got bored with that floor, then I went down. I went to Metrojaya, heading for my Somerset Bay. Walla! They have sales on their accessories. And mostly of the prices are like, RM3 minimum and RM9 maximum. SOMERSET BAY! Not 3 for RM10. So I chose one for myself:

I think it's nice. It's only like, RM5.07. I wonder what's the current occasion for them to cut down price that much!

Anyway, after that, I went to this shop with all clothes. I like the clothes there, but too bad, the skirt is like, damn short. I'm hunting for brown skirts and brown tops and brown everything. And I, in the end, got 2 tops from that shop. One pink and one black. And they're all sleeveless. And heck, they were all together RM38. Sial gila. I didn't know for a non-member has no discount. I was like, "Fine, next time, I must be fucking observant and alert!" Sigh. How much I regretted. But oh well. Whatever.

Not soon after that, my dad called me on my cell to tell me to walk from where I am to Lot 10. And I was like at, Low Yat. You can see how far is that. So I reached that place. After waiting for awhile, a retardedlosermotherfuckingbastardidiotstupidbuggermoronshit Malay guy was like,"Amoi, amoi." I was like, "FUCK OFF, idiot." Then I saw my dad's WPK 11 coming towards where I was standing, and I walked off. Then I went home.

At night, I went to Apache Archery for a try. And so I did. When I first pulled the bugger bow, damn, the bow was shaking. Seriously, it was shaking and my hands were like - oh no I can't carry on anymore. Anyway, archery is fun&love. It's really fun! Shameful, until now, I still can't aim. And when after I leave my arrow, my bow will be moving from one point from another. Overall, ONE out of six arrow hit my target. Damn.

And this very morning, I woke up, thinking - town or Mines. In the end, I chose the Mines, 'cause I can't trust that bastard. So, yeah, I thought it'll be better if I see Jasmine. Like seriously, it's 10x better than seeing that bastard. I went there at about 12.15pm. I reached at at about 12.35pm. Haha. Traffic jam there is. Then I remembered Jasmine telling me it's near Forest and it's third floor. So I went searching.

Lookin' for the students with those blazer. After looking, I saw 4 students with it; Jasmine, Katherine, Geraldine and Kiru. The first spot I knew it was them, 'cause of Kiru's hair. So, it went on like that. When it was their time for their break, I went with them to KFC. Jasmine ordered her snack plate [yummy!], Geraldine ordered her something, Katherine ordered her colonel rice [extra yummy!], and Kiru ordered some burger. And me! Ordered Cheezy Wedges and ice cream with fruits cocktail [not yummy]. So I ate them.

There's this conversation with mustard and cheese after the wedges was gulped by me and Jasmine. Katherine YuenMay Jasmine

*takes spoon and said* I want cheeeeeeeeeeeeese~!
What? You like cheese?
I want CHEEEEEEEEEEESE~!
Uh? It's mustard.
*=.= holds spoon like how a baby does*
It's cheese.
It's mustard.
IT'S CHEESEEEEE~! *uses spoon to take cheese again*
Okay, fine, it's cheese.
*take more*

I didn't know Katherine likes cheese THAT much. Oh well. After consuming yummy and delicious food, we headed back to the place where they play Scrabbie Scrabble 'cause we've no much time to wander. On the way back on an escalator, we saw this couple of lala. We were at the BACK of them. We were okay with it. Since I'm very annoying, I went squeaking "lala" so many times and they are actually deaf enough to not notice me squeaking "lala" loudly. I repeat, LOUDLY.

Oh well. They're deaf.

OMG, I'm missing Jasmine very muchie. Haha. It's her fault for disagreeing due to us taking a picture. Anyway, happy holidays, everyone!

P/S: I'll blog as soon as I've got the vibe.

P/P/S: Hopefully I can see him tomorrow. I'm missing him.

Labels: