<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 2 May 2007
It's May now.
21:11

It's already May, which brings bad news to all PMR candidates. PMR is nearing. DANG. I haven't start studying. I feel like cryin'. I don't even have the effort to study. I'll try to study a bit this Friday night. I have this bad habit that I like to postpone my study schedule. As what I am since I was a kid, I could only study in school and tuitions. That's why I want tuitions so badly! But I can't.

Sigh. Anyway, I went to KL last Friday and I came back today. And I went to tuition. Grr.

I didn't go for shopping during my last trip to KL. Thanks to my dad! HMPH. But...I did facial wth. I had it at Cres. I was actually joking with my dad because I wanted to go to Times Square, but, my obesity father was serious. He made me went for facial. Damn, 1 hour 10 minutes wasted. Then it went like that. I enjoyed myself anyway. Although it's a bit...boring. I played a lot of games. Tadahh. SHH...I have something that may make Jasmine jealous!

When I went to KL...I had a lot of my favorite things to consume. Pictures will be included later, for sure. I know Jasmine missed me a lot. AHEM! Oh whatever.



Now, it's about Leon. I've decided to end my relationship friendship with him. It'll bring a lot of good stuffs. He is still as hard as anything. Whatever happened...



I EFFIN HATE LEON A LOT.


I hate him until I want him to die, knocked down by a car or anything, until his ugly intestines splats on a car screen or mirrors. I'll be happy then. With his blood everywhere.

YER.

I don't wanna talk some more. It's kinda gross.

Anyway, Puteri is going to have a carnival this Saturday. Anyone can come along. What else, it's Puteri's first time having this kinda canteen day. Yuppers. COME LAH! The details as below:

Venue: SMK Puteri Seremban
Date: 050507
Day: Saturday
Coupons price per book: RM10

All I can say is that I can bet that the price of the things will be wayyyy cheaper than Sri Garden's. SERIOUSLY. I'm not lying. I'm not insulting Sri Garden. DANG. Sorry, if I hurt any Sri Garden-ians. I don't really have things to say today. So I'll be posting pictures.

Does this looks familiar, Jasmine? I know you're smart to guess.

It's everyone's favorite, right? Hehe. I had this when I was at the California Fitness Centre. I miss this a lot! I hope now the school's Koperasi shop has opened. Tralala.


P/S: I wish I can go to KL soon.

P/P/S: I just like Goong S now! Kang Doo and Se7en are hot! Not forgetting my Lee Wan + Heaven's Tree too.


Labels: