<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 13 May 2007
Sickly beautiful.
20:41

I am openly sick. Happy?

Today is Mother's Day and things happened. Bugger sial. Despite to my character, once again, family breakage. I'm not so sure, but, according to what I've heard today after lunch, they're going to divorced. How can they...fight and shout right in front of their children? I mean...

SHOUT.and.BANGS

Oh so whatever, I don't care. It's not my problem. Yes, I don't even bother about my family anymore. They're separated since I was in Year 2. I'm not going to care and cry for it anymore. It's like, none of my beutiful business.

Whatever.

I am still in KL now. Which means that I won't be in school tomorrow. Yeays.

I am missing chubby Jasmine. I wanna see her! And of course giving her back her first element for Sejarah's folio.

I feel like sleeping after consuming the medication that the doctor gave. I am a pig now. I don't wanna go back to Seremban tomorrow. I'll feel like sleeping again. I am having headache. If I die, please, especially Jasmine & Leon, both of you must come for the last visit. I think I have cancer now. Touch wood sexily.

P/S: I can't seem to forget Leon that fast. I feel like going back to him. Sigh. How? Any opinions? But I think he likes someone else. Jasmine, you know who am I talking, right? That is what I assume. But I don't know what is the truth. Please. Whoever knows the truth, please tell me! I'll accept eveything that you'll tell me. I'm trying to get him off from my life and mind.

P/S: I love Jasmine! Not forgetting Young Min, Joe Vin, Weeru, Jane & the rest (a few only. sigh).

Labels: