15th birthday party's gone. Yes, like that. Sigh. I know, I still look like 11. BUT! One of the sales girl during that DiGi thing at Low Yat said that although I don't look my age, but I have the mature sensation/feeling in me. :DI'm basically 15 years in age from yesterday, which makes things bad, 'cause, I think parents and the elderies are expecting me to be more mature than I am. I don't wish to, 'cause I prefer to be a kid than a real teenager. When I think how childish I acted before when I was a kid, I'll start laughing like maniac. Like aye. As I grow more like a young adult, I've been very rude.
[Okay, I am being honest.] I started to do what I think is right. As what I am seeing now, the Form 1 girls and boys in Sri Garden
[Yes, Phooi Sze and Cheachea, I am gossiping talking about you.] are more mature than me. I have more friends from before, and had my friendships broken, not forgetting that I am getting more stupid.
I mean rude by I argue loudly with my grandma. After that, I think it's very boring. So, I don't give a damn about her if she starts to talk craps. As time goes on, I feel lazier to just flip through the pages. Which means, I am lazy enough to score a D or an E for exams; PMR. So, I don't expect much for my results. Pretty sad about it, but, oh whatever.
Sigh. I am getting old as well. I wanna play mini toys and sit on mini car-toy rides like I am still in kindergarten! And wear tutu nets.
*sweat*Okay, I am stoppin' about craps and I better go on with my BBQ yesterday.
Well, I did a lot of work for this, including running to people asking them for their attendance confirmation a few-uncountable times, and buy food for the BBQ. Yummy. Well. I was quite excited about the BBQ without a reason.
I did give a hand in the BBQ preparation for sure. Hehe. I invited random people including Suquin. Weeru was all "
WHY HER OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?" and I knew, so, I replied "I know, random people," and she was like, "YES." I invited some of the seniors as well. And FUCKSHITDAMN, it was Yee Har's birthday too. So, the
babi Form 4 seniors HAVE to go for that YEE HAR's party. FUCK.
Okay. Let me start the day. I woke up at about 10 something in the morning, without a doubt I knew it was a schooling day, to replace the babi Aidilfitri which is in October. My dad got me the letter ready already, so, I'm not afraid. And then, I took my own oh-so-lovely-sweet-time to get ready before I go and help my grandma out and went out to collect my effin huge 6kg cake. Like seriously, I still have a whole big piece of cake now. Okay, I can't forget to bring the cake for Jasmine and Pamela tomorrow.
After my craps of life, I came home and start doing my sardine sandwiches. Putting cucumbers on breads is actually...fun. So after that I walked to kill the empty time. Then, after that, I went and pick Larissa, Jane, Weeru and Chantri from their respected houses. When I picked Jane, her mum and cousins are out at the porch were playing. And Jane's mum got me a top from Body Glove. A conversation:
Jane's mum,
Jane,
YuenMay
My mum got you your present.
OHHH! THANK YOU AUNTY!
Har? Aunty? Not mummy ah? *hugs*
Haha, sorry, THANK YOU MUMMY.
*laughs*
Jane can just afford to laugh. Ish.
After that, we went for Weeru and Chantri. OMFG. WEERU WORE SKIRT FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER SO LONG! It was denim, and she let go her hair. I WAS LIKE, "WEEEERUUU". I was in shock, 'cause she wore skirt. Thanks to Chantri, I love you. Chantri managed to force Weeru to wear a skirt. Haha.
Then, we reached our destination [my home], Geraldine, Natasha, Jaclyn, Mandy and Lily were there already. I couldn't stop there to say hi to everyone so all I did was shouting hi and ran to my room to change into my dress. Then I came down. We ate. My uncle and the rest of my family members were the chef for yesterdays night. I like my dad's lamb. Yummy.
After the food session, we played the truth or dare. Haha. It was really fucking funny as Sum Tian Yan did the POLE DANCE. POLE DANCE. I was laughing like heck till I fell. A guy, doing a pole dance. Haha. Okay. I better shut up. During that truth or dare, a lot *coughs* of *coughs* secrets *coughs* were *coughs* revealed. *COUGHS*
The ones who were there knows what I am talking about, expecially harrypotterfreak. YAY.
Okay I pity her. After the game, there's only Katherine, Weeru, Chantri, Jane and I left. So, we went to check the presents to see what I got for my 15th birthday. The first thing I saw was the Hugues Eau De Parfum. I was all "WTF". Parfum. Yummy. And I got some Dior Summer Play lip gloss from my mum. I was like in a shock of my life. It's like damn pretty. Okay. Stopping. And I am now having loads of things, not forgetting Xue Wen and the gang's gift for me; a HUGE Donald Duck. I am still in shock, but, oh whatever.
And then, we were talking about some random things and Katherine got to go. So, there's 4 of us left and took a few pictures. When I was talking to Jane, this happens:

Who's the photographer? Weeru Ho. Ish. Then when it strucked 12am, it's their turn to leave. Anyway, I am not Cheachea's model as what he said in his post. Haha. He is my
ahjussi.
To those who came, I love you guys! EXCLUDING JASMINE KOK and including Joe Vin.

Sorry, Joe Vin is not in the picture.
AND OH. Recommendation:
- Over It - Katherine McPhee
- Make Me Wonder -Maroon 5
- Because of You - Neyo
- No 1 - BoA
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree - Tony Orlando & Dawn
- Mr Postman - Carpenters
- Come On Over - Christina Aguilera
- Dashboard Confessional - So Sweet Long Summer
- With Love - Hilary Duff
That's all I think.
And oh, I'm still hunting for a blogskin to replace my Heaven's Tree blogskin. As for this year, Leon is being the first one who wished me. Young Min my another brother from GIS wished me an hour earlier, and Weeru the love biter wished me 15 minutes earlier. Haha.
P/S: Weeru, thanks for your sexily pink pig. It can't fit my phone! I think the HOLE is too small for my phone. Whatever.
P/P/S: I can't wait to see Jasmine! I don't care, you owe me a LARGE cup of Baskin Robin's ice-cream!
P/P/S: 65/100 for Geography, what do you think? Including for not reading the whole syllabus for Geography? I mean, I read, but maybe one subtopic? I think it's not good enough? Anyway, as for now, I owe Jane a drink from Starbucks. I am waiting so, I don't need to spend money for Jane's drink from Starbucks.
Labels: Rants